Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

CC I hope indy goes ok!

Ptolomy you aren't the only one with a hole digging gundog. Looking after Miss Aneira (Faolmor's Irish) and she seems to be having a phantom, complete with den-like hole digging tendancies!!

BTW - I too, hate Australia Post today...

Uh oh ST what haven't they done for you?

All good with Indy, and again they can't get over what a bomb-proof cat she is. No sedation needed for the numerous x-rays she just had, I say she's half brain-dead :laugh:

No obvious sign of arthritis :thumbsup: Although there is definite pain reaction from manipulation round hips and front left shoulder. Going to treat with heat and massage for now and she how she goes, maybe try some acupuncture as well. Chest x-ray also looking good, the thickening of her bronchia (sp?) has lessened so we are to just continue with her pred treatment.

We were also comparing tattoos, as the vet had one done on her wrist a few weeks back :laugh:

CC have you put up an actual photo of your tattoo yet?

glad to read about Indy :) of course no good there is some pain but better than having arthritis!

It's ok, now... the PO left a card at my house on the 26th to pick up my package - so I finally managed to get there this morning (took a bit of time off work to get there when they opened) only to be told it wasn't there and that it wasn't scanned in, and to ring Australia Post so they can tell me where it is. After numerous periods of hold I'm told that they have to launch an investigation into the location of the package! about 6 hours later the guy who originally went looking for my package at the post office called me to tell me they found it, but it was hiding... :eyeroll: :laugh:

In saying that though, they were very good about it all - very friendly and willing to help. i can't complain too loudly!!

CC, I'm in for a Kwinana Beach meet again before weather says we can't anymore! I've been meaning to go again. What morning is best for you/others? Oh and if you happen to bring your camera, my mum would love a pic of Pippa and my girls if you don't mind snapping one for her please?! :o :)

Edited by RubyStar

If Jive had her vaccinations I would take her to the beach, but by that stage it will be a bit cold :laugh:

Australia Post is still crap :( They have still lost my initial express post letter and I needed to pay as the breeder won't register the pups until she recieves it so got another money order (do Aust Post think money grows on trees or something?) and sent it registered mail at the request of the breeder... well guess what, that isn't being tracked either even though it was sent on Thursday and they don't know where it is and apparently WA to NSW is 4-5 business days so they won't start looking until at least Wednesday!

Lesson learnt, no matter how good the "product" I will never deal with anyone who insists on money orders rather than direct deposit of funds for payment! And I recommend noone else does either.

On another note, I have updated photos as those who are on FB would have seen... but I can't post them here until I get home tonight :laugh:

If Jive had her vaccinations I would take her to the beach, but by that stage it will be a bit cold :laugh:

Australia Post is still crap :( They have still lost my initial express post letter and I needed to pay as the breeder won't register the pups until she recieves it so got another money order (do Aust Post think money grows on trees or something?) and sent it registered mail at the request of the breeder... well guess what, that isn't being tracked either even though it was sent on Thursday and they don't know where it is and apparently WA to NSW is 4-5 business days so they won't start looking until at least Wednesday!

Lesson learnt, no matter how good the "product" I will never deal with anyone who insists on money orders rather than direct deposit of funds for payment! And I recommend noone else does either.

On another note, I have updated photos as those who are on FB would have seen... but I can't post them here until I get home tonight :laugh:

I'm also a bit peeved at auspost, I was at work on fri when they tried to deliver something, then they are not open for me to collect it on Saturday's.... So I can get it today but only after 2pm.... It's rather annoying!!

That usually only applies to the day it was delivered as they can't guarantee it is back at the PO before then :shrug: After that date you can pick it up whenever :)

Edited by mirawee