Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

mirawee, that is rather odd your breeder would only accept a money order :confused: Does it really matter how she gets it, as long as she gets it?! Hope it gets sorted for you soon, how frustrating!!

Yeah dont understand why people dont take direct debit?

Only speculation and certainly not necessarily the reason my breeder chooses not to go money orders but if you get direct debit then there is a record for tax purposes. If you go money order there is no record.

Only speculation and certainly not necessarily the reason my breeder chooses not to go money orders but if you get direct debit then there is a record for tax purposes. If you go money order there is no record.

Very true never thought of it that way...

But any profits (if there are any at the end of the day) would rarely be enough to have to declare tax on an income, any money made is usually classed as a hobby. Unless she is going to cash that money order and spend it as cash, the money would still be taxed as interest earnt in her bank account if she then banks it. Yeah, best not speculate laugh.gif Just find it odd is all!

LOL I agree RS! But when I initially said I wouldn't send another money order until the first was refunded but would do a direct deposit she said she would prefer not. I only sent the second money order as she won't register the litter until she receives it and according to her it would arrive in two days if sent registered and I wanted to enter a show that closes next week... According to Aust Post it is 4 working days minimum and they don't track registered mail :( Of course they didnt tell me that initially an the PO clerk knew the saga!

Bit hard to pay cash interstate :D That is how I would do it in WA though :)

We can't do pending entries in WA so I will have to wait. Fingers crossed I can still get the numbers by Friday or Monday if it arrives on Wes and she puts it in express processing (which I included money for...)

If not it obviously isn't meant to be lol.

Ok, a possible couple of takers for a beach trip :D I might start a thread in social events too. According to BOM looking like 'mostly sunny' for most of the weekend.

My camera will be with me as always RS *insert missing winky icon here*

eta Meet thread here http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/235960-perth-easter-meet-kwinana-beach/

Edited by CrazyCresties

And Banjo's reaction to our neighbour walking with his dogs down the fence line... about 200m away! He has never acted like this when he has seen the neighbour before!

Banjo3.jpg

Banjo2.jpg

Danger's passed Mum... did I do a good job?

Banjo4.jpg

Don't worry Jive, I will protect you...

Jive10weeks8.jpg