Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Sure thing Ptolomy! Will you be at the trial this weekend or will you be on midwife duties? lol

I will be on midwife duties - but I will pop down for a few minutes on Saturday - all being well - If you don't see me its because I have more important things to deal with. thumbsup1.gif

Thanks Amypie xx

Guest RosieFT

ugh. Took out insurance before we left but didn't get to read disclosure statement. Same company, same cover as other car with them. hmmm reading t hru disclosure statement turns out you have to add in no excess on windscreens... HMMMM.. other car we didn't it just came stock standard. This I know as we claimed it 2 yrs ago.. :cry: Have spoken with them and so far fingers crossed.. they are pulling up transcripts of when we took out cover as we were never given the option.. we also didn't have chance to read statement before we left - it had not arrived.

sigh. hopefully since we have 2 other cars with them, and that i have been honest (could have changed cover, waited a few weeks and then claimed windscreen) , and the fact that other car on comprehensive had the windscreen already include so did not think to ask.. AND they didn't offer it on the verbal statement/questioning on phone.. .. - i hope they are kind. Otherwise our camping trip just doubled in price.

I have one of these tunnels I was going to chuck out unless anyone wants it? suitable for puppies or little dogs?

20409.jpg

*children not included, thankfully :p

Why, you want to keep the children for yourself?

Yep - they are your birthday present lol :p

Ooohhhh CC please practice on trixie, sorry she's black and hard to photograph :rofl: I have no agility photos of her

State agility trial

Saturday Am and pm are heats then Sunday morning is finals and Sunday afternoon is teams

So who is competing at State Agility this weekend? Banjo and the Aussies are in with jive coming as cheer leader :D

Who, what, where, when? I'm in need of some camera practice and a few dogs jumping around could do the trick :D

There is a retrieving trial at Upper Swan on Sunday if that takes your fancy! :D And a retrieving training day the following Sunday at the same place.

I'm not competing at the State Agility trial this year. I might pop down on Saturday to cheer you guys on, just depends how behind I am in stuff!

Why, you want to keep the children for yourself?

Yep - they are your birthday present lol :p

Getting in a bit early? Would you be offended if I "exchanged" the gift?

Everyone is so quiet! :eek:

Sorry guys! My work is insanely busy right now and I am trying hard to keep up with Uni work, social life and dog things. :cry:

I am here.......

Cider has 6 days to go so I am in countdown mode. All is going well so far - we have a vet check tomorrow night.

Fingers crossed! I can't wait to meet them when they are old enough :D I'm so excited for you :thumbsup:

CC which day are you heading down to the states? I need to catch up with everyone but I am busy Saturday.

It would be good to catch up RV :) Not sure which day yet though - also tempted by the retrieving trial, but might leave that until someone I know is going :)

Are Ruby and I not considered someone you know? :cry: MG is likely going along, too!