Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Congrats on the litter P!

A quick question - I need to get Tori adjusted - can someone please PM me debs details or someone they recommend? I have used Bowen in the past - but think she needs something more...I did a search and couldnt find anything!

Will send you her details but get in quick she is off to USA for a holiday soon

Having a few issues around 3am which means I am up for the rest of the day and thanking my lucky stars I had my human kids a long time ago when I was more able to deal with a lack of sleep. Lack of sleep makes for a grumpy Ptolomy :rofl:

But gees I could sit watching babies full time - what a great job.

I am also wondering how many of the little characteristics I am already noticing will still be there in 2 years time. eg the food hog, the noisy one, the quiet contented one, the one that continually gets stuck under the puppy rails and can't work out how to get back to mum, the one that is the quickest across the whelping box to get to mum.......

Puppies are so adroable, quite a range of shades there too.

I know RS it totally feels like Monday! ugh!

My body is going to love the fact that tomorrow is Friday and it can finally get a sleep in. It isn't too happy about all the early mornings! Can't sleep in too long though, much to do, but at least I can rise when it's light as opposed to still dark!!

Puppies are so adroable, quite a range of shades there too.

I know RS it totally feels like Monday! ugh!

My body is going to love the fact that tomorrow is Friday and it can finally get a sleep in. It isn't too happy about all the early mornings! Can't sleep in too long though, much to do, but at least I can rise when it's light as opposed to still dark!!

Lucky u I'm working tomorrow :(

How did Gibbs go with his X-ray today?

Still waiting to hear haven't heard back yet which is a bit unusual for Rivergum, will give them till 1:30 then give them a call

ETA Just called them, he is awake and recovered from anaesthetic but surgeon wants to show me X-rays at 4.... Not sure if it's good news or bad.... Lol

Edited by Mason_Gibbs

Fingers crossed the surgeons new is good MG :)

Ptolomy, they are so cute... is the really like colour common in tollers? All of yours seem to be pretty well the same shade to me!

So who is agility trialling this weekend? This is my last trial for a little while LOL

Having a few issues around 3am which means I am up for the rest of the day and thanking my lucky stars I had my human kids a long time ago when I was more able to deal with a lack of sleep. Lack of sleep makes for a grumpy Ptolomy :rofl:

Hope you get more rest tonight Grumpy Chops :laugh: How's Cider doing?

My body is going to love the fact that tomorrow is Friday and it can finally get a sleep in.

I slept till 11am yesterday :eek: Still felt crap most of yesterday, but feel a lot better today, so think the long sleep must have helped :D Louis also slept in with me till then as OH had gone off to work, lazy bugger :laugh:

MG, hope all is ok with Gibbs :)

Yay great news MG

Ptolomy goregous puppers awww

I did my first bike ride to start ET training with my girl today concentrating on mummy dog for the June trial as she is getting on in age :) Think i did about 6-8 k gonna measure distance tomorrow. Dog did great would think she has always been ran beside a bike but me my poor butt feels so bruised lol. I better work on my fitness not the dogs lol

On my way to pick Ruby up from the vet today I saw a man driving a 4WD with 4 dogs in the car.... 2 in the back seat, 1 in the front passenger seat, and 1 on his lap eek1.gif Crazy, and not to mention illegal??

And just a side note, I am totally in love with my macbook and iphone. I am updating my calendar on my laptop for when trial entries close (because I seem to miss a lot of them :o) and seconds later, the reminder appears on my phone, too thumbsup1.gif I know it isn't a new thing, but it's the first time I've really noticed it happen. And vice versa, updated an entry on the phone and voila! Entry on my laptop calendar :D

OK, back to studying....

On my way to pick Ruby up from the vet today I saw a man driving a 4WD with 4 dogs in the car.... 2 in the back seat, 1 in the front passenger seat, and 1 on his lap eek1.gif Crazy, and not to mention illegal??

And just a side note, I am totally in love with my macbook and iphone. I am updating my calendar on my laptop for when trial entries close (because I seem to miss a lot of them :o) and seconds later, the reminder appears on my phone, too thumbsup1.gif I know it isn't a new thing, but it's the first time I've really noticed it happen. And vice versa, updated an entry on the phone and voila! Entry on my laptop calendar :D

OK, back to studying....

I love it too, mine sync between my iPhone and iPad :)