Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Yeah but unfortunately you have to pay to raise your shower head above eye level, put shower screens on, put doors on built in robes, add shelving to pantry, add a dishwasher recess, add power points so you can plug in more than one thing at a time, tile your laundry and toilet floor, thousands of dollars later :eek: :laugh: Trauma... lol

Yeah I take forever to choose too RFT.

Ahhh mirawee I guess I'm not that disorganised, got flights, camper, entries etc done/booked - just need to buy metal screws for Trixie's airline crate, and do heaps of training :laugh:

You have to be clever and go to a company that offers all that in the package. My issue is if we buy exsisting we will only afford a tiny block of land ;(

Oh 24 you were lucky - I just went to prepare tea and give her her pain meds. Note to self starting tomorrow all meals will be prepared while she is crated because I can see if fast turning into a disaster if I don't.

Yeah but unfortunately you have to pay to raise your shower head above eye level, put shower screens on, put doors on built in robes, add shelving to pantry, add a dishwasher recess, add power points so you can plug in more than one thing at a time, tile your laundry and toilet floor, thousands of dollars later :eek: :laugh: Trauma... lol

Ahhh mirawee I guess I'm not that disorganised, got flights, camper, entries etc done/booked - just need to buy metal screws for Trixie's airline crate, and do heaps of training :laugh:

You have to be clever and go to a company that offers all that in the package. My issue is if we buy exsisting we will only afford a tiny block of land ;(

True, but I found it's virtually impossible to find any company that includes everything... you are still left spending money on things at the end of it all. I enjoyed the building process, but I don't find it gives you any more than buying pre-established, except more time to save for the things you are going to need (which incidentally you won't need if you buy pre-established!)

A baby fix - the Ginger Ninjas - for those of you not on FB :D

I-Squeak is now 1.8kg - hard to believe 17 days ago he was 340g :thumbsup:

O.M.G. they are the cutest little babies ever! Jealous much :)

A baby fix - the Ginger Ninjas - for those of you not on FB :D

I-Squeak is now 1.8kg - hard to believe 17 days ago he was 340g :thumbsup:

Nawwwwwww look at the little chubsters :love:

My little girl is home :thumbsup:.

:D Hope she's not driving you too mad yet :laugh:

:birthday: to CC for yesterday :D

Thanks ST :) I got a new lens from my OH :happydance:

True, but I found it's virtually impossible to find any company that includes everything... you are still left spending money on things at the end of it all. I enjoyed the building process, but I don't find it gives you any more than buying pre-established, except more time to save for the things you are going to need (which incidentally you won't need if you buy pre-established!)

My main reason to build is land size, if I buy pre established we can afford a house on a 400 m sq block but if we build we can get a 500-600m block for the dogs :) I am sure some things won't be finished off etc but they will have to just wait.

Anyone going to the million paws walk on the 28th? I won't take the dogs but wondered if anyone wanted to join me with their camera - MG, RV? :provoke: :)

Hi there, no we wont be going i dont think but will let u know closer to the time

Hi fellow West Aussies, haven't dropped in here for a while but thought I'd pop in and say hello.

I will be at the Million Paws walk - will be walking with the Great Dane Lovers Assoc of WA...for a very good reason.

Meet Rolf, my new baby boy. :D

Rolfatcyoconnor04.jpg