Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Plus you are being watched all the time (In the UK) :angel:

:D Do mean cctv cameras? I've never really lived in the big cities where these are now omnipresent, so haven't had that feeling of big brother watching me all the time :laugh: However I've yet to go to a shop in the UK where they routinely search bags as you leave :eek:

ps not really having a dig, I'm loving it here so far ;)

anyway i am off to maccas to celebrate my husband settling his workers comp claim

:D ;)

Will keep my fingers crossed for a new job for you!

Yeah but I don't want to deal with the city and it doesn't really have any camping shops :eek:

Just the Wellington Surplus Store :laugh::eek:

Oh yeah I forgot about that! :)

I'll keep it as a last resort - would rather not deal with the crowds and parking, blerk.

Yes, the parking and crowds put me off too but that shop is part of the city and will never move!

Plus you are being watched all the time (In the UK) :o

:angel: Do mean cctv cameras? I've never really lived in the big cities where these are now omnipresent, so haven't had that feeling of big brother watching me all the time :o However I've yet to go to a shop in the UK where they routinely search bags as you leave :o ps not really having a dig, I'm loving it here so far :eek:

That's because they sent all the crims (shoplifters incl) to Australia! :(

Edited by Golden Rules

Aww man I'm missing a party tonight! :D

People who are going down tonight: Apparently it is starting earlier from now on because the lights have to be off at 9pm, I was told 6.15pm is the setup time from memory. Rubystar correct me if I'm wrong.

Aww man I'm missing a party tonight! :D

People who are going down tonight: Apparently it is starting earlier from now on because the lights have to be off at 9pm, I was told 6.15pm is the setup time from memory. Rubystar correct me if I'm wrong.

seriously? i don't get home from work til like 5.45!

Anyone else going down to K9 tonight? I will be there with my minature pony Chessie and Toby

I will be there - I have 2 weeks training to cram into 1 night - last session before Soggy's debut :D

Oooohhh is her debut at Bunbury??? I am so bummed that I cannot make it down - first week in new class though so I better attend ;)

How are Bean's allergies? Mason is having a huge meltdown, his life is a misery atm.

Edited by Mas1981

Yeah but I don't want to deal with the city and it doesn't really have any camping shops :eek:

Just the Wellington Surplus Store :D ;)

Oh yeah I forgot about that! :angel:

I'll keep it as a last resort - would rather not deal with the crowds and parking, blerk.

And Kathmandu and several others as well :laugh:

How are Bean's allergies? Mason is having a huge meltdown, his life is a misery atm.

It is the time of year for sure, I have been talking to the doggie people at the park and many of them are saying their dogs are scratching a lot more right now.

Is Mason on anything for it? Steroids or antihistamines?

TOUCH WOOD Beans is doing well at the moment :rofl:

Good luck with the job Emery :rofl:

I was told 6pm for tonight - any idea why the lights have to be off so early?

It is the time of year for sure, I have been talking to the doggie people at the park and many of them are saying their dogs are scratching a lot more right now.

He is on antihistamines permanently and steroids for 2 days when he has a flare, he came off them on sunday but I emailed the derm this morning and she is going to work out a schedule for him, it may be on one every 2 days or 2 days on and 2 days off etc, we will see. I HATE using cortisone but when he is crying because he is so itchy and its the only thing that helps and so I just give it to him, he is on a very low dose 5mg 2x a day when he is on it so i guess its not too bad and it wont be forever.

He is on antihistamines permanently and steroids for 2 days when he has a flare, he came off them on sunday but I emailed the derm this morning and she is going to work out a schedule for him, it may be on one every 2 days or 2 days on and 2 days off etc, we will see. I HATE using cortisone but when he is crying because he is so itchy and its the only thing that helps and so I just give it to him, he is on a very low dose 5mg 2x a day when he is on it so i guess its not too bad and it wont be forever.

Meh, when it comes down to quality of life, I don't worry about the side effects so much :rofl: As long as it brings some relief! :rofl:

TOUCH WOOD Beans is doing well at the moment :rofl:

Good luck with the job Emery :rofl:

I was told 6pm for tonight - any idea why the lights have to be off so early?

$$ probably!

ST I will be there as early as I can but since I don't get home till close to 6pm then I have to eat/change and get the dogs ready AND drive downI will still be aiming for 7pm!

it's so true GR - spartan was on it for at least 3 years before he was well enough to come off it. I worry all the time about what it might have done but he doesn't seem to have had any adverse effects... yet. Again, what good is it for him to be extremely itchy and suffering just to avoid side effects later on? i was lucky that his treatments worked so very well and that he only this year is looking as if he needs some relief after 3-4 years of little to no treatment...

i'll aim to get there as early as I can, but seeing as it's my first time down there i am not much going to know what to do so i'll just keep a lookout for someone i know :)

Grab out a tunnel (or two if you can get them :rofl: ) and a few jumps. :eek: Lincoln and Ari will be having a baby dog lesson :rofl: