Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Growing up we had to go on bob-tail rescues as our dogs used to flick them around till they died which wasn't very good! They also can have lots of ticks on them and we didn't really want them in our garden. As I was driving to work this morning there was a dog trotting alongside the road with a dead bob-tail in its mouth :eek: I swear sometimes that Darlington has the most escapee dogs with badly fenced properties as they seem to be running across the road all the time.

I heard that they keep snakes away which is why I have not discouraged Bob from living here with us

Bob :eek:

Ditto :D

I am falling asleep at the laptop here. I get half way through a sentence then drift off and have to start reading again :eek:

These 6am starts are having an effect and ruining my evening DOL enjoyment :) I used to get up at 6am every morning for work (again, voluntarily) but I think once I had been doing it for a week or so my sleep pattern adjusted itself. But right now, I am really suffering! :laugh: And no laughing at me from those of you who get up that early (and earlier!) because I am just not a morning person! I usually drag my sleepy butt outta bed on a workday at the latest possible minute (ie. 7.50am) and weekends around 9am. Nice early one this Sunday though for the Bunbury obedience double header :laugh:

Edited by RubyStar

I really like the way Perth royal is set out with group days rather than different breeds from different groups... i hope they never change it!! I am so glad they keep most of the classes too although I wish they had Aust bred cos my girl is in Open for the first time since she is now over 36 months!! :eek: where does the time go?!

not for group six :D we aer split.

but i wish they had all classes too:( i would enter her in minor as she is jsut six months well will be six and a half rofl but we are in puppy :)

The date with the bobcat man went well - we both went home exhausted. I didn't realise that we would have to hand load everything into the bobcat bucket - so the process took from 9-4.15 needless to say I was in bed very early last night.

I have moved on and now have a date with the tiler on Saturday.

It feels so good to tick jobs off the list :birthday:

Bob :eek:

Kinderalla ;)

:( at the both of you!!!

;) :laugh:

I am falling asleep at the laptop here. I get half way through a sentence then drift off and have to start reading again :o

These 6am starts are having an effect and ruining my evening DOL enjoyment :) I used to get up at 6am every morning for work (again, voluntarily) but I think once I had been doing it for a week or so my sleep pattern adjusted itself. But right now, I am really suffering! :eek: And no laughing at me from those of you who get up that early (and earlier!) because I am just not a morning person! I usually drag my sleepy butt outta bed on a workday at the latest possible minute (ie. 7.50am) and weekends around 9am. Nice early one this Sunday though for the Bunbury obedience double header :eek:

Ahahah I hate that drowsy feeling, I get it while reading a book late at night. For me, I have to go to bed no later than 9pm to feel human at 6am in the morning, I usually don't go to sleep until 10.30-11pm, and as a result mornings don't really exist for me :o I need to get my sleep patterns happening earlier, especially now it's getting light so early.

The date with the bobcat man went well - we both went home exhausted. I didn't realise that we would have to hand load everything into the bobcat bucket - so the process took from 9-4.15 needless to say I was in bed very early last night.

It feels so good to tick jobs off the list :D

Woohoo yes it is good to get things ticked off, I'm one of those people who never really finishes jobs completely :o Runs in my family :angel: What are you getting tiled?

You'll be getting a reputation soon :laugh: Like that ad on the radio with the neighbour and the plumber :D Glad you had no more reptilian encounters ;)

Sure Ptolomy - send me through a few photos when you get a chance - consider it payment for my obedience lesson last week :D .

oh can you do siggies??? i so need to pop into the siggie thread and see if someone will do me one.

Anyone else going down to K9 tonight? I will be there with my minature pony Chessie and Toby

I will be there - I have 2 weeks training to cram into 1 night - last session before Soggy's debut :laugh:

:D I need a refresher of exactly where the dog should be in the "line up" position ;)