Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Yeah AP the speciality was so much fun! It was great to see so many Britts and learn so much. Handling was a bit scary but I am now glad that I did it!

Yeah I bet it was scary! Pretty cool though!

A heads up - another car was broken into and the window smashed at K9 last night icon_smile_mad.gif

Bugger :mad

Surely the person must have had something of value in full view to get a smashed window - that really sucks

Bet you had fun RV thanks for the congrats

A heads up - another car was broken into and the window smashed at K9 last night icon_smile_mad.gif

Man that is getting bad reckon two rottis in a car would deter them?? i think i might have to give training a miss if i can't have someone come with me :S

Man that is getting bad reckon two rottis in a car would deter them?? i think i might have to give training a miss if i can't have someone come with me :S

Nope.

They don't seem scared of dogs.... But on the other hand if I had a big scary dog I would be strapping my mobile and wallet to my dogs stomach, see how brave they really are, would have done it with my ridgy x for sure, she had a thing for fingers and would never have gone with strangers, and if you tried to pick her up she would bite. Teach those buggers a lesson :eek:

I wouldn't be putting any valuables on/near my dog. Don't want them to go near my precious babies, even if they did look vicious!! laugh.gif

Someone put their valuables under their crated GSD and it didn't stop an unsavoury thief from sticking their hand in the crate and retrieving the item.

man brave people

i wouldn't put my dogs at risk though i would wonder how they would react to strangers opening the car doors if i wasn't there rottis are known to naturally guard.

Something needs to be done,

edited :D

Edited by emery

Well done Rally, im too scared to even show here in little WA , u are brave

LOL MG - you could do what I do - get a lovely Junior Handler to show your dog for youi. Then all you have to do is the flooffing :)

How do you find a junior handler?

Smashed window to boot icon_smile_mad.gif Locking cars doesn't even help us. All I can think is they must have had something of value on show in the car to smash the window. :(

There were actually 3 cars with smashed windows two cars had nothing stolen and one lady had her handbag taken. She said she knew not to leave valuables in the car but as it was hidden under a rug it would be ok. Another lady I was working with at the time rushed back to her car as she had left it unlocked and her bag, phone wallet etc sitting on the passenger seat. When I went with her to her car she had also left the window down. She was parked right next to my car ...nothing touched on hers or mine.

I told them this morning and asked Bevan to see if the ladys bag is in the bushes anywhere. I was going to look myself but the thunder put me off.