Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Bunbury is the worse for having things stolen & you usually see the unsavoury people arrive towards pack up time .

The other method often used is distracting you by there young child or the adults talking whilst the kids pop under the cabana/exy up at the back .

That is the once place we have locked everything away.

It will be interesting to see what happens this week with event on fri/sat/sun nights

Oh that's not good at all! Were the cars in a secluded spot?

Wish they'd bugger off!!!

one car was with nothing taken just a smashed window. The rest were in the middle of things, no logic to anything, they are opportunists. One lady is expecting twins, she saw the car then returned to do her graduation class :) She forgot her dogs lovely toy though so she must have been a bit stressed. I have it safe and sound.

Edited by Rusky

RV - Sounds like you're having a brilliant time, what a great experience :D

They don't seem scared of dogs.... But on the other hand if I had a big scary dog I would be strapping my mobile and wallet to my dogs stomach, see how brave they really are, would have done it with my ridgy x for sure, she had a thing for fingers and would never have gone with strangers, and if you tried to pick her up she would bite. Teach those buggers a lesson :eek:

There are times I'm happy my two little ones behave like possesed demons if anyone gets near our car :angeldevil:

That sucks though :mad

What lowlifes breaking into cars :(

How do you find a junior handler?

You go to shows :D I will be asking a junior handler if she would be able to take Arlo in the ring at one of the shows this weekend to give him more experience with different people :) Might also see if she can handle a naughty puppy :D

Well done Rally, im too scared to even show here in little WA , u are brave

LOL MG - you could do what I do - get a lovely Junior Handler to show your dog for youi. Then all you have to do is the flooffing :)

There are a few lovely girls around at the moment i am sure would be willing to help out. Makayla and Chelsea. I watched them in juniro handlers and Mack handles wazzat's dogs :D so i am sure could provide some positive info on her :D

Horrible aout the thefts at k9 :mad

Isn't it terrible when we invite public to attend our shows and the only ones that turn up are the unsavourables :mad

how awful for those that had things stolen. I hope that we can work out a solution soon, especially since locking the cars is doing nothing and they aren't deterred by dogs (mine also bark like loonies when people approach but they seem to be aware that most people's dogs are restrained in wagons etc)

Well done Rally, im too scared to even show here in little WA , u are brave

LOL MG - you could do what I do - get a lovely Junior Handler to show your dog for youi. Then all you have to do is the flooffing :)

There are a few lovely girls around at the moment i am sure would be willing to help out. Makayla and Chelsea. I watched them in juniro handlers and Mack handles wazzat's dogs :D so i am sure could provide some positive info on her :D

:D - there ya go. I was lucky - Rory's handler is the daughter of friends - she handles GSDs primarily, but is a great handler of a variety of breeds - won State Junior Handlers and did well at National final. But yep - use the show network.

Guest RosieFT

Amypie - my cat LOVES the racoon tail LOL Might have to get RS to get me another one on her order just for Mishka :-)