Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Nope :o It's the final figure that is stopping me, and whether I should get my parents to give me a portion of it for Christmas. I feel weird about getting stuff for the dogs for Chrissy, it's for them and not me, but kinda for me... and there isn't anything else I want for myself. See, the dogs get everything!!!! eek1.giflaugh.gif

Guest RosieFT

ok then.. can you put one on your order please? tell me the cost and i will put it in your bank.. i already transferred the isqueak money :-)

Guest RosieFT

Thanks Amy! Sorry RS went to bed!! eek..

My cat will love you, if it makes you feel any better I can never play with my cat because a certain dog comes charging in and ruins it all.. :mad

ok off to last day at TAFE yayayayayaay..

oh, amy did you get the restrained recall times by any chance?? curious to see rosie's time :-) and trixie lix's

oh, amy did you get the restrained recall times by any chance?? curious to see rosie's time :-) and trixie lix's

No I didn't - neither of them placed though, but it was done in age groups, so their little legs wouldn't have had much hope :laugh: Sonya & Bella won for over 14 months that's all I know

Just temporarily turned siggies back on to view CC's new siggy, woohoo awesome!!!! thumbsup1.gif

Just saw your new one for the first time, amypie, nice to see Trixie finally gets her registered name displayed laugh.gif

Nice xmas siggy, MG!!

Tiggy, what do you want a new one for? I only just made that one for you laugh.gif

OK, siggies back to being turned off :bolt: