Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I get a daily tally - she has now destroyed 7 Christmas balls :thumbsup: Mum is glad I will be home to entertain her soon, she is badly in need of mental stimulation but has been enjoying going for walks with Toby and my cousin and her baby around the neighbourhood when weather permits. ;)

That's good that she's getting out. When are you back?

Sunday afternoon, although I leave New York Friday morning... :scared: I hate flying long distance and I have a 5 hour flight to LA then a 12 hr flight to Auckland then a massive layover then a 6 hr flight to Perth. Then I have work Monday through Saturday. :vomit:

Guest RosieFT

My dog has never bothered with the Christmas tree??? must be broken LOL

thanks for info on the recall.. even if they didn't win, they are both super fast to me! no way would I be able to outrun them :-)

mind you, i couldn' outrun a 3 legged wombat either :-)

I was thinking the word "half" was a typo until I scrolled down :rofl:

His body look nice :) Looks like he has already filled out a fair bit :)

Oh and my dad took a photo of me rising the other week and it was quite similar in concept to your 3yo's work :D

Hehehe some people are not blessed with photography skills though i guess it could be called abstract :D

Thanks he is starting to fill out nicely, his head has cracked, his chest has come together he has grown into his legs almost looks like a rottweiler and not a dobe LOL

Quick update on Bondi- after she had been going so well, even being able to walk on her own again- she is now back to square one and cannot use her back legs at all :cry: I think she may have over done it on monday (I came home to find her on my bed, she somehow jumped up there). We have upped her steroid dose again- and from now on when I leave she will be left in a crate- which she will absolutely hate :(

I just hope she hasn't re-ruptured a disc and done permanent damage.

Quick update on Bondi- after she had been going so well, even being able to walk on her own again- she is now back to square one and cannot use her back legs at all :cry: I think she may have over done it on monday (I came home to find her on my bed, she somehow jumped up there). We have upped her steroid dose again- and from now on when I leave she will be left in a crate- which she will absolutely hate :(

I just hope she hasn't re-ruptured a disc and done permanent damage.

I am sure her getting on the bed is a good sign ( you know me I always have to find the positive0 Bondi is still moving forward with the odd step back and as long as its more forward thats gotta be a good thing! Sending positive vibes again!