Rare Dog Breeds

poodlefan

I have a special order that no-one else seems to be able to fill - but I'm sure you can PF

I want a GSP shaped head but on a Bulldog body but with hair that's in a proper show poodle cut (that never needs clipping - you can do that right? jeanetics and all that jazz) oh and I want the different bits and bots of hair on each leg and bum to be different colours - all shades of green and yellow - that way he will match both the outside grass and go with the carpet inside ....

Oh and I want him small enough that I can carry in one of those baby-bjorn carriers ......

I also expect him to be fully trained and have farts smelling of roses oh and a noice long tail - a big fluffy one

So - that ok for Christmas?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get back in line Ceilidh.. it's 5 weeks to Christmas and the bloody phone's ringing off the hook.

Yeah, get back in line Ceilidh! .... cant ya see how busy Poddlefan is!

:rofl::)

I'm hoping if we harrass her enough she will sell us one of her pups. Isn't that how it works?? Bombard with emails till the breeder gives in?

That may be necessary for some breeders but here at Deshonko we have pups ready to go all the time. Of course I vet all homes carefully.... no credit card, no pup! :rofl:

That may be necessary for some breeders but here at Deshonko we have pups ready to go all the time. Of course I vet all homes carefully.... no credit card, no pup! :xmashohoho:

Soooo relieved that you have good sound policies in place PF :xmassmile: The price is charged in full at time of first contact of course?

Get back in line Ceilidh.. it's 5 weeks to Christmas and the bloody phone's ringing off the hook.

Yeah, get back in line Ceilidh! .... cant ya see how busy Poddlefan is!

:laugh: :D

Oh get of my case, I know all she has to do is go out the back to the puppy tree and pick one!! Busy my putootie, just damn slack I reckon.

Hi PF!

Your site is fantastic. I really appreciate your honesty. I am really intrigued with your Hungarian Vizsla crosses.. they look like they are crossed with a Weiner? What's the other breed? You mention breaking their front legs as babies to give them the deformed look.

I hope it doesn't hurt?? But they are SO cute!! How much and when can I have one????? PLS advise.

Hmm I have decided to get another dog after reading all the wonderful things you are doing.

I don't have the room of the money to look after it, but can scrape together the purchase price - won't everyone be so impressed at the price I have paid for my pure bread pup!

A piece of carpet on the ground under a tree will be enough won't it? I want a tough dog, non of those namby pamby things that people have inside, it needs to be bread and lived in tough conditions so I know that it will be fine outside under the tree.

I am with you on those snobby show breeders, all they do is breed dogs that are soft and woosy - all that living inside and dog beds, and god forbid some even put coats on them - Rubbish if you ask me.

I would like a Stafmasrottbull please and only Blue will do of course. I do not want any trouble from it, I want it to try and eat anyone that gets in the back yard and I won't ever take it for walks or train it because that is for sooks.

Oh and they do okay on being feed the floor scrapings from elcheapo dog food company every 3 day or so don't they? I want a big tough dog, but I don't want to have to pay much to feed it.

Dear PF,

I have been looking for a Pure Bread Poodlelupe for a long time and no one has been able to supply me with one yet.

I want the dog to look like a poodle, full poodle show clip, never require grooming, wont shed and have the markings of a wolf.

I have all faith that you at your wonderful Kennels, with such a fantastic reputation can provide with with a mating pair.

I look forward hearing from you.

Hmm I have decided to get another dog after reading all the wonderful things you are doing.

I don't have the room of the money to look after it, but can scrape together the purchase price - won't everyone be so impressed at the price I have paid for my pure bread pup!

A piece of carpet on the ground under a tree will be enough won't it? I want a tough dog, non of those namby pamby things that people have inside, it needs to be bread and lived in tough conditions so I know that it will be fine outside under the tree.

I am with you on those snobby show breeders, all they do is breed dogs that are soft and woosy - all that living inside and dog beds, and god forbid some even put coats on them - Rubbish if you ask me.

I would like a Stafmasrottbull please and only Blue will do of course. I do not want any trouble from it, I want it to try and eat anyone that gets in the back yard and I won't ever take it for walks or train it because that is for sooks.

Oh and they do okay on being feed the floor scrapings from elcheapo dog food company every 3 day or so don't they? I want a big tough dog, but I don't want to have to pay much to feed it.

I really like those ones. They're vishus when you want them to be but really good at babysitting the kids when I'm on me computer.

You definately should get one that understands English. Cant stand it when you tell them to do something and they look at you like they don't understand.