Rare Dog Breeds

poodlefan

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh:

Priceless!!

Can you make it so it comes ready trained to poo into the rubbish bin too please :mad

All my pups are naturally obedient and very easily house trained ...

Not that they've ever seen the inside of a house mind you but they are smart little tackers. Well, they look smart from a distance anyway. :confused:

:confused:

Priceless!!

Can you make it so it comes ready trained to poo into the rubbish bin too please :laugh:

Here are the orders for you PF.

Beenie wants a StaffyPoo

in the colour blue

that uses the loo

and the one for ijdavis chrissy stocking,

or else she will sue.

AHahahhah this thread has given the giggles big time.

Not as many as I'll get when I count up my sales. :confused: I've got something special for the Rockweiler folk but have to put pics of that in later. Lets just say that if I'm bored with black and tan, there are bound to be others interested in a rare colour.

Here's one for you jdavis:

000011696.jpg

Amazing what 30 minutes and some chemicals years of dedicated and knowledgeable breeding can achieve. :confused:

Is that a rare sky bloo pink puddle? :laugh:

ETA: I love the sheep outfit such a perfect fit and the expression... priceless :mad

Edited by Quickasyoucan

:laugh::mad You are welcome to come help me milk some cows if you are so bored poodlefan ;)

Oooh I've actually done that. How many cows have ya got? And what breed?

Are you interested in a hypoallergenc cow? I"m very versatile.

300 ;) Stud Holstein. And nup, i dont think ive met anyone allergic to a cow so your money making scams are not wanted here... :confused:

:rofl::eat: You are welcome to come help me milk some cows if you are so bored poodlefan ;)

Oooh I've actually done that. How many cows have ya got? And what breed?

Are you interested in a hypoallergenc cow? I"m very versatile.

300 ;) Stud Holstein. And nup, i dont think ive met anyone allergic to a cow so your money making scams are not wanted here... :thumbsup:

Is that 300 milkers? :laugh:

How about a cow that produces flavoured milk? Although you've already got ones that produce milk flavoured milk I suppose. ;)

OOHH goodie PF, can I please order one of the rare blue 'n' tan Rockwheelers, if you can make me one of those, and if they are naturally obedient, can I please have one born with obedience titles already too. And while you are at breeding with titles, can you make sure it also has a few titles from a few different disciplines and include conformation as well. ta muchly. :thumbsup:

can you please get me in time for Christmas a black maltese but it must be purebred and it must be toilet trained and it must not bark or shed any hair and it must not dig any holes and it must be a perfect puppy! Oh and I don't want it any older than 6 weeks!

thank you!