January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fluffypaws - wow stunning colours! Love the 'pop'!

tlc- The water looks divine :( Some really nice pics, love the freeze frame water droplets. The 50mm can be used for everything!

flyingduster- Adorable! She looks almost camouflaged :)

Here's one not-so-happy-chappy..

4261639144_7968052959_b.jpg

Weibritty that shot is awesome!

Fluffypaws loving the flower. Colours are great.

tlc great doggy shots.

Flyingduster loving the kitty shots

kja - thanks for that!

Well its no Adelaide heat but its pretty hot here today. The dogs got their matching his and hers plunge pools this week :)

Jan 10's shot

4261089149_663b56ef98.jpg

and another cos their cute :thumbsup:

4261839004_6416705618.jpg

Edited by becandcharch

bec - too funny! The first one rocks!

We can't teach MatildaLily how to use the pool. She just doesn't get it for some reason. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, we know. Dora doesn't bother, she knows where the down-currents from the air conditioner are strongest :thumbsup:

Justice - well spotted & captured

Snap - he does look sooky

lwc - hot here, too...again.

flying - pretty kitty sleepin

tlc - looks like a great beach romp, we didn't get out for ours this morning

fluffy - wowzers colour

LWC, ouch to that temp gauge, its hot here today but not that hot, we have tomorow to look forward to that :thumbsup:

Snap, so cute, why not so happy? Hot?

Bec, love the pups in thier pool!! They look so cool!!

JS, nice shot and I love the PP

Darien, that leggo cake looks so yummy!!

Evolving, your pup looks like she is running flat out! is that Kepala, and why dont you like your camera??

Edited by tlc

Evolving, your pup looks like she is running flat out! is that Kepala, and why dont you like your camera??

Yeah it is at Kepala Echo enjoyed the day out. She is running flat out it is hard trying to beat a fully grown Samoyd in a race.

I don't know about the camera the auto focus just ends up with photos I don't like.

PC - hard work indeed :thumbsup:

JS - another great shot... to hot for me to go out and about with the camera!

beckandcharch - 2nd shot of the 2 of them is great :)

OH was my muse today as she practices her make up whilst considering applying for a course

4262094748_3576a313f2.jpg

Edited by SchnauzerBoy

evolving - what camera do you have? we may be able to help with its quirks so you can get the most out of it :thumbsup:

It is a nikon coolpix s230.

I did not put much thought into it as I just wanted to get one before I got Echo so I could take pictures of her and I was busy in the weeks leading upto it.

SB - very crisp eyelid! I want to see her iris snap now so you'll have to get her to pose again :thumbsup:

evolving - ah, ok, the half press and reframe is your friend as that (and many other compacts) can be super slow to actually get the shot.

SB again - can never have too many cute puppy faces, I say!

Fiona, you are right light room is so much fun, there are so many cool things you can achieve with it. Love the peeling paint!!

PC, Love the big yawn from Darcy, your pics are very colorful and clear what camera are you using these days?

SB, love the eye, very nicely done and your puppy sure is cute, love that shot!!

Ams, love the pei blur!!

Evolving, I also have a Nikon coolpix and I bought it after my little canon ixus 970 decided to go kuput. I have hardly used it at all because I like you do not like the pictures it takes, even on settings that are not auto I am still not impressed. I didnt expect the quality of an slr of course but It is not a patch on the Nikon. Mine is the s570 it was over $300 and I just expected better quality!!