January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So many more awesome pics again today to many to comment on, but I really love the book one from FP and it reminded me to hire out the movie :D

heres mine for today, I couldnt decide so I hope no one gets annoyed if I post 5!

Sunset tonight

DSC_0276edit.jpg

our local carnival

DSC_0442edit.jpg

DSC_0509edit.jpg

and my baby boy was 2 today Happy Birthday Bronny!! I have to stop calling him my baby now he is two I think he is offically a big boy :laugh: I took him to the beach and to the carnival for his birthday he had a ball :laugh: Spoilt boy!!

I really liked this one

DSC_0343edit.jpg

not sure about this one

DSC_0403edit.jpg

it's only 9am here on the 9th, but I have a photo to share (and we'll see if I get more/better ones later too!)

IMG_3958.jpg

I took this photo because at the moment I am starting a running program (c25k). On the 1st of Dec, a little over a month ago now, I could hardly cope with running for 60 seconds, I'd be puffing and panting, and struggling along and nearly fall down after. This morning I ran for 20 mins straight, for the first time in my life. I'm sooo stoked and was feeling ontop of the world (I still don't quite believe I can run for 20 mins! lol), so had to go back to the car and grab my camera to snap a photo of the beach I run on.

FD congrats on taking up a fitness programme and making such amazing progress. Pic is divine.

Becks I am entranced by the patterns the ice forms on the windows. I esp like the last shot.

TLC it looks more like a nonchalant James Dean attitude sit rather than a lazy one. V cute woofer.

I am constantly amazed at the wonderful pics everyone is posting. I don't have time to comment on them all but congratulations to everyone for their contributions. Lets keep this thread rockin.

My contribution this morning once again has no technical merit at all but whodathunk it could snow in Qld in the middle of summer... this is what the woofers provided for me yesterday:

DSC01922.jpg

Well in truth they just gutted one of their jumbo pillows.. but the effect was the same. :D

Wow I sit here feeling too hot to do anything...and you live in a icecave Becks. Ams woofers look like they tried to organise their own snow snorm :D

Yeah they did but guess who has to pick it all up :laugh:

Wow I sit here feeling too hot to do anything...and you live in a icecave Becks.

It's not quite that bad (-2 atm) I thought my ice and snow shots would cool you all down with these silly hot temps you have!

AnnieK, you've been posting some amazing photos of late. I love this one too.

thanks - this one was taken with the Olympus 4MP point & shoot, as I don't want to take the 400D swimming by accident :(

OH is on leave and I'm trying to take a bit of time from the "rescue business" so have been able to put a bit more time and thought into photography.

Edited by anniek

Okay - I decided I wouldn't use the photos I took yesterday afternoon for yesterday's shot. I took this one last night of a friend's new rescued pup, Cody. Poor thing has skin problems already but is a ball of energy and fun.

4257331043_3aee8d60bf.jpg

I'm still trying to decide what I'm going to get a shot of today. It's my best friend's birthday so I'm sure I'll think of something!

Edited by ~*Shell*~