January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOVING the photos!!! I love that soggy poodle redangel, those eyes just sink into your soul in such sadness! lol

I love the tongue Snap!

Two Spirit, yup it's a lil street sweeper, those brushes on the front give it away :rofl:

My pic today was just a client, it's the first time I've groomed him and I had to fix him up a bit as the last few groomers they've tried tended to didn't know a decent trim and instead make him look like a schnauzer!! lol.

It's so nice to have a nice lil WH foxy to do though, I simply don't get many in and the few I do are pretty poor examples so nothing makes them look very good! lol!

IMG_4089.jpg

IMG_4098.jpg

Nice shots guys, My fav for today so far is PC's Top, great shot!!

Im trying to get motivated but I just got home form work, it got to 44 here today so Im about dead :rofl: and have no inspiration!!

Ok outside for a quick snap :thumbsup: not much effort in todays shot Im afraid. My big boy CJ in his kennel that he never uses, he only went in cause I asked him to pose for me :rolleyes:

I couldnt decide on B & W or the color so Ill post both. I can never get my black and white looking any good, no depth to it.

DSC_0034-2.jpg

DSC_0034-3.jpg

tlc - if you have Lightroom, play with those sliders under HSL, Colour, Greyscale, with your clarity & black sliders, too. Don't forget your tone curves. Play play play! Oh and if you want a little tone? Go to split tone and play play play!

I got lightroom today but haven't had a play with it yet. maybe tomorrow.

I also do not want to miss a photo a day :thumbsup: I took the camera out while I fed the chickens and within 20 seconds they scraps had been convered in ants. Yuck. I'm lucky my big one likes to eat them. Sorry I know it's gross

JAN2010019.jpg

More great shots, this thread is like a bottle of vintage wine it just gets better and better with age :thumbsup:

I am using lightroom and I do play a lot, but it is just black and white, I know not all pics look good in B & W but i just cant always get the look I want, will play some more..

Hey kristen did you notice my last shot, not right in the middle, I tried really hard not to centre him :rolleyes: I think it works!!

Ooooo - I really love that shot Danedame!!

That's such a cute shot evolving!!

I love your photos FionaC! The first one is just gorgeous!

I haven't had time to post over the last few days but I have been taking photos so I thought I would do a quick catch up now!

From the 9th - a friend's clock and the shelf above her desk. She has some great things up there but since she's doing her masters, she spends a lot of time at her desk and she says she needs them to distract her!

4264980185_9dee4b5c82.jpg

The 10th - Terranik and Jedi at the moonlight cinemas in centennial park.

4265730670_4c8e24947d.jpg

And today - Mow loves to sunbathe but doesn't like having to squint into the sun so I often see him sitting half in and half out of the sun. The first thing people comment on is his eyes - the yellow stands out in the dark and can be creepy in the middle of the night!

4265731032_ee742e8a57.jpg