January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kirislin they are really beautiful shots.

The bokeh looks fantastic and I just love the smoochy one. Just gorgeous! I think these are my favorite photos of yours

What a pretty model SBT123.

Oink your sky looks unreal! Almost like they have been painted

Redangel great Dof in your flower shot

Kirislin they are really beautiful shots.

The bokeh looks fantastic and I just love the smoochy one. Just gorgeous! I think these are my favorite photos of yours

What a pretty model SBT123.

Oink your sky looks unreal! Almost like they have been painted

Redangel great Dof in your flower shot

thankyou Bec. Yes I liked these ones too, the evening light was so pretty yesterday. I forgot to say I was using the 70-200mm.

Kirislin, Im with Bec, your shots are just stunning, I especailly love the first one, looks like it could be used as an add for something I can just see that pic on a big bill board with a speech bubble and some clever words in it!! Love that big smile!!

More great shots from everyone already today!!

Guest Kate_Summer

Love your shots Krislin, the background is amazing - Beca, love the shots with your dogs in the pool, I sio wish I could take their places!! Love the flowers shots! Love those Pointees as well, love that lock photo of Kja of Justice?? See its why I try not to name people I forget who takes what :)

Also those beach photo with the beagle X the water looks so inviting!! Can you tell its hot here & so dry :)

Love all pics :)

Thanks girls. Not as random as you may think though, he has been there doing the same thing for about a week :rofl: Today I finally managed to get a couple of decent shots that included the gecko and the fly.

Just love geckos...I love watching them do their 'territory dance" on ceilings.

Too hot to venture outside..Miss Rosie had another bath after mischief...was not too impressed. If she had her way it would be posted under non urgent rescue.

m_Rosiesbath.jpg