Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This pic was taken as a bit of fun.

My OH is a huge viking fan so (because I was getting desprate for ideas) I decided to cover him in fake blood and take a crack at it.

I'm quite happy with the final result actually :)

Day 22

4295323694_1e5e2ecdce.jpg

Most of the photos were blurry as i was laughing so hard when the blood went on. The out take photos are brilliant :(

If anyone finds this unpleasent let me know and I will remove it.

Edited by Wolfsong

Ahh crap. I haven't done my photo yet today! This is the problem about doing SP's - I can't just snap a shot of the dogs before I go to bed!! I've had a LONNNNNG day... Working at the Big Day Out today as a medic, so was run off my feet and then went straight to a party (thankfully left early!). Can't see that tonight's will be anything inspired! :)

WS - love your viking shot!! Bet your OH loved it!

Bec - nice shot of your friend! The beanie really suits her!

Edited by TerraNik

Am loving the Viking shot.

Bec - fantastic shot as always

FP - really good shot of Luca

Ness - I get the same look from our 2!

OK intro to my shot today

6 hours in the Adelaide Hills following the Mutual Community Stage 4 of the Santos Tour Down under. Mostly snapping the "Ameteur and Commuter riders" for Santos and the http://peloton.santos.com website.

I ended up with over 3,400 photos from the day, should be interesting going through them all, but I am impressed that the Sigma 70-200 2.8 and the D80 with 2 batteries linked to Nikon's Camera Control Pro 2 was able to keep up... there were a few soft photos and a few out of focus when there were several riders in the shot..... but here is the best one of the main Peloton heading straight at me! There were no barriers and I was on the curve of the corner they were taking at about 60km/h

4295345796_e91af2ae50_b.jpg

Edited by SchnauzerBoy

Well since everyone was doing self portraits today, I decided to as well! A friend and I have a joke about me being a vampire after a kid at the movie theatre asked me if I was one when the first twilight movie came out. Admittedly I do have very pale skin and very dark hair (and strangely, eyes that appear yellow in the sun) but definitely not perfect skin! I've been wanting to do this for a while but didn't have the time till today so here it is. The photoshopping is terrible but I'm very very out of practice!

4295520006_71c0955897.jpg

And since the eyes aren't really showing up in the medium sized version, here's a close up:

4294789227_a7998f0538.jpg

I'm too tired to comment right now but I'm loving everyone's shots at the moment - I wouldn't have been brave enough to post a photo of myself if everyone else hadn't today! Wolfsong - your OH is such a trooper! I hope he looooves his viking shots, I know I do!

Edited by ~*Shell*~

Thanks - I meant it as a joke with my friends but I just had one of them send me a msg on facebook telling me they're only going to make more vampire jokes at me now :(

Oh well, vampires are so hot right now. They wish they were as cool as me :)