January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

:laugh:

If we can get as many people to link to this thread as possible in their signatures it would be great. I'd love to make this a bumper month.

I can't remember what out biggest thread was for 2009, but I'd like to beat it. I'll need to check the threads.

We are off to a great start with 32 pages already.

TLC is making me very hungry with those lollies

KJA love your totally RAD Love photo and will have to check out that link later

Flyingduster - your photos are too cute, I want to take your dog home and keep her

Pandii - if you like you can come to my place for some photos and take that bucket with you :laugh:

Beautiful flowers Riley James

and great photos everyone else and those dogs are adorable

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool Cat Snap! Love the colours.

Jan 4 effort for me today -

Wino -

4243407777_75a76b6a91.jpg

We picked up a seriously cool wine rack a while back. Its actually an old postmans work station.

I have no idea how old it is but I just love it.

The only problem is that I love my red's and seem to drink them faster than I buy them so its usually quite empty!

Thought I would stick Cam in the background to make it more interesting.

Edited by becandcharch

Cool Cat Snap! Love the colours.

Jan 4 effort for me today -

Wino -

We picked up a seriously cool wine rack a while back. Its actually an old postmans work station.

I have no idea how old it is but I just love it.

The only problem is that I love my red's and seem to drink them faster than I buy them so its usually quite empty!

Thought I would stick Cam in the background to make it more interesting.

I love the wine rack, if your not careful Pandii might want it, she forever collecting old wood furniture

Edited by Lucianne

Anyway this is my photo for today. I can't believe it is day 4 and I am still taking photos (I had photographers block for 2 years after all).

I took this one today of Bella. I just joined a flickr group that clicking mad is also in called 52 weeks - http://www.flickr.com/groups/52weeks4dogs/ - the idea is that you take a photo of one of your dogs (same dog all year) each week and post it to the group. I thought it was a fantastic idea and wanted to try and take a lot of different photos throughout the year. The first one is a lot different for me - Bella didn't know this trick so I spent a few minutes teaching her and got snapping very quickly as I had no-one helping me - proves you can teach an old dog new tricks

4243375287_251d56090a_o.jpg

Yep, it's all about using your camera, having fun and hopefully learning a thing or two along the way. I can see a huge difference in my pics from this time last year, in particular my use of light.

Todays pic is called "HEY COW". I like to drive down the lane and when I get to the cattle scream out the window "HEY COW". I dare you all to try it some time and it works just as well going down a highway at 100k's :laugh:

IMG_7551.jpg

I took my camera into work with me today in the hope of getting a decent photo in the city before heading home this afternoon. I'd had what I thought was a great idea for a photo but it didn't work out the way I'd planned. I took a heap of other photos just so I'd have something but wasn't happy with any of them. The bus was packed so I was standing up the whole way home; about four stops before I get off I looked up and saw the driver's reflection in the two mirrors and decided that was my shot for the day. I quickly whipped out my camera and took some photos whilst managing to avoid falling over. This was the very last one I took.

4243432223_f0b7e209b8.jpg

Mmmmm StaffordLove... makes me want licorice allsorts...

This picture looks really cool, where were you standing to have gotten an angle like that?

I took my camera into work with me today in the hope of getting a decent photo in the city before heading home this afternoon. I'd had what I thought was a great idea for a photo but it didn't work out the way I'd planned. I took a heap of other photos just so I'd have something but wasn't happy with any of them. The bus was packed so I was standing up the whole way home; about four stops before I get off I looked up and saw the driver's reflection in the two mirrors and decided that was my shot for the day. I quickly whipped out my camera and took some photos whilst managing to avoid falling over. This was the very last one I took.

4243432223_f0b7e209b8.jpg

Mmmmm StaffordLove... makes me want licorice allsorts...

OMG that is awesome

Yep, it's all about using your camera, having fun and hopefully learning a thing or two along the way. I can see a huge difference in my pics from this time last year, in particular my use of light.

Todays pic is called "HEY COW". I like to drive down the lane and when I get to the cattle scream out the window "HEY COW". I dare you all to try it some time and it works just as well going down a highway at 100k's :laugh:

IMG_7551.jpg

Did you really take it from the car?

So pretty Cathy, your house is so girly, love it!

It's shabby chic - my work colleague would love it, she is into all that. Great pics everyone.

Thank you...

Just want to say i visit this thread a few times a day as i love looking at everyone's photos...

Also well done Pandii... :laugh:

Here is day 4.. My Miss Lily..

4243459493_15bd9252f4_o.jpg

Guest Pandii

Valleywa, I have always found them very intresting, are they meat sheep

kja, I thought lightroom but wasnt sure

Nic, the catus looks prickly :laugh: is that at your house?

Snap, what a striking coloured cat

Helen, but if I bring the bucket do I have to use it ;p

Becandcharch, I am in love with your photos, love the wine rack, love the angles and the the visual appeal is fantastic, yes Lucianne, if it ever needs a new home Becandcharch, you can send it here lol

photogger, another lizard, seems to tbe the day for them, very nice looking

Snap, Bella is very clever, my dogs could never do that.

Stafford love, the lolly stack looks so yummy

Justiceshades, that is great, did anyone look at you oddly

SBT123, blow your photo, I just have a mental image of you yelling HEY COW at the top of your voice :laugh:

Edit, for Missmolly, Miss Lily has the cutest nose and lovely deep eyes

Edited by Pandii

Guest Pandii

Very intresting Valleywa, might look at getting some once we buy out of town, thanks

Wolfsong look att that sugar *drool*

Subject of quite a lot of my attention these days, I should have thought more about the light though, the reflection ruins it.

DSC_0017.jpg

Oh and I dont even like licorice allsorts I just like the colours :laugh: thanks for the comments :laugh: