January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow such a diverse range of pics from everyone.

JS that shot is unreal! You have become a fantastic photographer. I thought about you the other day when I took my camera to the markets.

I tried to get some candid shots of people but didnt have the balls in case they caught me. I think I need a reeeeeallly long lense :laugh:

Pandii thanks so much for the compliment! I see your in Melbourne. You should get yourself to the Junk Company http://www.thejunkcompany.com.au/

in the city. Its where I got the wine rack from. Lots of lovely old bits of furniture :wave:

LOVE Hey Cow SBT123! Maybe that could be Februarys Challenge :laugh:

First day back at work one of my clients brought me in this wonderful little box of goodies, I took a few quick shots before they where all gone

Day 4

Yummy... Did the lady make them herself?

She did, needless to say they were gone pretty quick :laugh:

Staffordlove, is that your kindle, how are you finding it??

Yep its my kindle, I LOVE it :laugh: I went a bit mad the first few days buying too many books. I won't stop buying actual books, specifically my series of books because I like to have the complete sets but for someone like me who can get through 4 or more books a week it is wonderful. :laugh:

Guest Pandii

Justiceshades, being melbourne they proably didnt even blink an eye :laugh:

Becandcharch, I am actually about 3 hours from melbourne, but have book marked your link, for the next shopping trip :laugh:, Lucianne is heading off to melbourne tomorrow to go shopping, she may get some great shots to show

Oh and I dont even like licorice allsorts I just like the colours :laugh: thanks for the comments :)

I just popped to the shop for milk and stuff and picked up a packet of allsorts while I was there. ;)

I could post some pics of the dogs chicken neck dinner. Will that cure the urge for sweets :rofl:

I can't believe how quickly this thread has gone :rofl: I am enjoying everyones little corner of the world and it's giving me ideas as well ;) I've had a rotten headache the last 2 days, so just took random shots.

Hamish guarding one of his Xmas presents

DSCF0727.jpg

And my daughters beautiful ragdoll, Coco....he didn't even move as I took this today :laugh:

DSCF0768.jpg

Yep, took my pics out the drivers side window. It's a bit of cool country side that has quite a steep bank up the side of the road and a steep hill.

The first time I did "hey cow" with my OH in the car, we were on our way to a show and I managed to turn about 100 grazing Angus into a Sunday morning stampeed ...LOL

ETA: My favourite of the day was from Justice. I was buggered just trying to work out how you managed it. It's awesome

Edited by SBT123

Oh I want Jelly beans now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those Pics TLC are great and make me want to eat some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And licorice allsorts lol

hahahaha and maybe even an apple.

All this food wow.

Its like a commercial.

I will comment on more a bit later after i go and indulge in some bad food and its all because of you guys and your photos :laugh:

Cheers Janet

Yep, took my pics out the drivers side window. It's a bit of cool country side that has quite a steep bank up the side of the road and a steep hill.

The first time I did "hey cow" with my OH in the car, we were on our way to a show and I managed to turn about 100 grazing Angus into a Sunday morning stampeed ...LOL

ETA: My favourite of the day was from Justice. I was buggered just trying to work out how you managed it. It's awesome

I love it. In an ode to Jerry Maguire - You had him at 'Hey Cow' :laugh:

Twospirits when are you going to take a photo of the asian dolls

I am not sure at the moment, I am still trying to get the courage to take photos of them again, I hadn't been taking photos of anything much but Taite for a long time and wanted to get into different subjects instead of being obsessed with the one which before Taite was the dolls. I am at the moment doing this week of photos because I want to do an artwork with them so maybe after this week but I am not sure if I will be ready to play with the dolls again after this week, I do have plans to get back to them sometime I just need to get past something personal with them first.

I'm adding two lots of photos. My camera (I got it yesterday) can add three photos together, as you take them... If its on a certain setting. Its awesome, for $279, I'm happy. :laugh:

Anyway, here are 'two' taken today on our dog walk. This is in our 'offlead' area.

Day 4:

post-28840-1262601270_thumb.jpg

post-28840-1262601283_thumb.jpg