Finnish Lapphund Puppy Photos

armahani

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a few more photos taken today - 4 1/2 weeks old. Sorry - most have bad focus and bad exposure. My camera and I were having a "I hate you, no I hate you more!" kind of a day (poor photographer - blame the equipment :rofl: )

Crystal064.jpg

Crystal059.jpg

Crystal060.jpg

Crystal057.jpg

Crystal058.jpg

Crystal065.jpg

Crystal067.jpg

Crystal068.jpg

Crystal069.jpg

Crystal070.jpg

You should join the photo a day challenge and we can see a new cute puppy pic every day :laugh:http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=185352

Oh, that sounds way too scary! You guys are way too good for me - but I'll enjoy seeing all the photos :wave: . Besides, think I missed today ... didn't use the camera once.

Thanks for the photos! Your pups are gorgeous! However will you part with them? Are you keeping any?

Not at home, unfortunately - strict number restictions where I live :laugh: . But one of the girls will be living with a friend of mine in co-ownership for me to show. And St Nick will also be co-owned if he turns out nice :rofl:

It is all fun and who could resist these beautiful photos

And BTW St Nick is already perfect

Edited by helen

Gosh they are cute. The black ones all look so mischievous (the way they are holding their heads makes them look so cheeky) and little Snowflake looks so innocent. :(

You wouldn't be too far off the truth either :) - so far! :D

Which ones? Maybe you can help me choose :D .
I'll take Mistletoe and Angel thank you :(
:D What divine puppies! I'll take Noelle....please.

Well there ya go, Benshiva will take Mistletoe and Angel, Hilaryo will take Noelle and I'll take Snowflake, now you only have to chose between Star. St. Nick and Holly :)

:)