2010 Brags Thread

Wow so many brags! Well done everyone! :D

I'm still counting down to our next agility trial since the nationals... 6th June, 1.5 weeks to go! :)

Why aren't you going to the ADAA trial this week :(:) .

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not a member of ADAA :) Probably should be but scared to get Kyzer measured :) He's still traumatised from getting measured for ANKC (as am I) :D

Oh no what happened :( .

Congratulations, what a successful weekend it has been for the DOL crew!

AgilityDogs - Well done!!! I saw quite a few of your runs last night and was once again blown away by your smooth handling and speedy dogs. :D

Luke - Well done!!! I didn't realise you were out of JD already, Yay!!! :( I used to get those sort of starts from Lomani once she had done a couple of runs for the day. Another cocker spaniel handler gave me the idea of using chicken necks to motivate her as they really are the centre of her universe. I have done it over the last few weeks and in that time have really upped our quallie rate, speed and motivation. I just show her the chicken neck before we go out to run, put it back in the esky and she strains to get to the ring as she knows if she runs fast she'll get it when we get back.

We have had a great trialling weekend. We trialled Friday night and came home with a Q and first place in excellent agility. :):) Knocked the second last bar in our JDM run but it was a great, fast and fun run so who cares ;) . Went back for day 2 yesterday and in the past Lomani has always been atrocious on the second day in a row trialling. But with the aid of the good ol' chicken necks I got 3 fast runs out of her!!! Came home with a JDO Q, novice gamblers Q (got our title last weekend but I was happy to get another Q as I didn't think she deserved one of the previous ones so now I'm happy that she has 3 Q's she deserved) and just one refusal in JDM caused by my poor positioning.

Congrats on the awsome runs over the weekend guys, I have a little brag of my own to put up here my 12 year old girl Saxon got her Q and TITLE in Novice Gamblers on Saturday night was so proud of her she had an awsome run we also ran in Open Jumping but did not get anything as she took the wrong jump and did not do the exclusions both were fast runs and people can't belive that that my girl is 12 and still running as fast as she is.

Yay Saxon!! Woo our 2 seniors are onto their retirement goals! For those who don't know jock is 10 years old so SL81 and I have a it of a special thing going we walk round the course and try and bargain with the judges for a time extension on our Golden Oldies. They're both wrapping up their trialling this year atm I reckon it'll be a party time for the both of them!

Congrats on the title.. all she needs is that Elusive snooker and its a full set!!! Common saxon!

He's just scared of people so a person leaning over him with a scary contraption wasn't taken too well :D Might leave the ADAA for a bit.

Once they're measured is it for life? I remember when I had horses you had to have it done every year unless I think they had the same measurement three times in a row but mine always measured different every time :( .

He's just scared of people so a person leaning over him with a scary contraption wasn't taken too well :D Might leave the ADAA for a bit.

Once they're measured is it for life? I remember when I had horses you had to have it done every year unless I think they had the same measurement three times in a row but mine always measured different every time :( .

With ADAA they are measured for life unless they are under 2 years old when they are first measured. That said, until this year we have measured dogs at the GP every year. This year it is only if your dog was <2yo when first measured and it is within 20mm of a height cut off - then it needs to be remeasured.

Congratulations, what a successful weekend it has been for the DOL crew!

AgilityDogs - Well done!!! I saw quite a few of your runs last night and was once again blown away by your smooth handling and speedy dogs. :D

Luke - Well done!!! I didn't realise you were out of JD already, Yay!!! :p I used to get those sort of starts from Lomani once she had done a couple of runs for the day. Another cocker spaniel handler gave me the idea of using chicken necks to motivate her as they really are the centre of her universe. I have done it over the last few weeks and in that time have really upped our quallie rate, speed and motivation. I just show her the chicken neck before we go out to run, put it back in the esky and she strains to get to the ring as she knows if she runs fast she'll get it when we get back.

We have had a great trialling weekend. We trialled Friday night and came home with a Q and first place in excellent agility. :D :p Knocked the second last bar in our JDM run but it was a great, fast and fun run so who cares :laugh: . Went back for day 2 yesterday and in the past Lomani has always been atrocious on the second day in a row trialling. But with the aid of the good ol' chicken necks I got 3 fast runs out of her!!! Came home with a JDO Q, novice gamblers Q (got our title last weekend but I was happy to get another Q as I didn't think she deserved one of the previous ones so now I'm happy that she has 3 Q's she deserved) and just one refusal in JDM caused by my poor positioning.

Congrats on the awsome runs over the weekend guys, I have a little brag of my own to put up here my 12 year old girl Saxon got her Q and TITLE in Novice Gamblers on Saturday night was so proud of her she had an awsome run we also ran in Open Jumping but did not get anything as she took the wrong jump and did not do the exclusions both were fast runs and people can't belive that that my girl is 12 and still running as fast as she is.

Yay Saxon!! Woo our 2 seniors are onto their retirement goals! For those who don't know jock is 10 years old so SL81 and I have a it of a special thing going we walk round the course and try and bargain with the judges for a time extension on our Golden Oldies. They're both wrapping up their trialling this year atm I reckon it'll be a party time for the both of them!

Congrats on the title.. all she needs is that Elusive snooker and its a full set!!! Common saxon!

Smisch I still need to get my ADX I am one Quali away with that one with her and I am 2 Quali's away with the Snooker am keeping fingers crossed that we can get both of those over the long weekend and if so it will be PARTY time for both the oldies.

Since Rivsky is away in Coffs competing this weekend and isn't back until next week I am going to post this brag on her behalf. I just got word that Riv finished off his CDX title today in fine style with a 192 and third place.

Go Riv (and Rivsky) - fantastic work. Now onwards and upwards and getting to play with the big kids in UD. Congratulations to you both. What a way to go travel interstate and come home with your title. Good stuff.

Way to go Riv!!!! :thumbsup: :rolleyes: ;)

Since Rivsky is away in Coffs competing this weekend and isn't back until next week I am going to post this brag on her behalf. I just got word that Riv finished off his CDX title today in fine style with a 192 and third place.

Go Riv (and Rivsky) - fantastic work. Now onwards and upwards and getting to play with the big kids in UD. Congratulations to you both. What a way to go travel interstate and come home with your title. Good stuff.

Yep I got a text message giving me the news - but DOH I had left my mobile phone in the car so didn't get the message until way too late.

Terrific news Rivsky - 192 is a great scores in what I believe to be very wet conditions.

Yee har - I will open a bottle of wine on your behalf to celebrate :rolleyes:

Congrats. Now onward and upward to the "fun" stuff.

Fantastic!! Well done Riv and Rivsky :D

Breaking news! Now Ahsoka is known as Aust. Ch Magpielane Morning Song FDX!!! Two titles in one day!!!! 

Did you have Ahsoka at the nationals last year? I think I asked you if he was a husky or malamute :thumbsup: I did the same thing at the club yesterday and it turned out the dog in question has the same parents as Ahsoka (came up because I commented not many of them in flyball and she should come over and have a go).