2010 Brags Thread

:confused: ValleyCBR she is a 400 pocket rocket like her half sister Spryte. She has been measured at 452mm (so only just a 400 dog) and is 13 kg. Only a little BC. I will laugh in that she had been running 400 all weekend and I went to collect my number for the finals and she had actually been put in the 500 height class :eek: .

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:confused: ValleyCBR she is a 400 pocket rocket like her half sister Spryte. She has been measured at 452mm (so only just a 400 dog) and is 13 kg. Only a little BC. I will laugh in that she had been running 400 all weekend and I went to collect my number for the finals and she had actually been put in the 500 height class :eek: .

When I got my receipt for Perth Royal entries I saw I had accidentally entered Toby in 600 :) so we have been training mostly at that height so I don't embarassas myself too much and entered a trial at that height too!

Congrats everybody else on their weekend results -

Any way as promised here is my video from Kenz's runs from today - I am so proud of my little WA bred Winpara pocket rocket :rolleyes: .

I have Ness's run on video as well but I have something special planned for that :( .

AWESOME - that is just brilliant.

We had a fantastic day at the WAAG trial on the Gold Coast today, couldn't really have asked for more.

CK went really well and was super drivey. He got a card in Intermediate agility and another in the dare to double game - came second to the same dog both times.

Xena had an absolutely amazing day, we have really clicked and it is so nice to walk out on a course expecting to go clear rather than hoping I don't forget where I'm going or that she doesn't miss a contact. We still have a little way to go, but are starting to push the quick dogs.

We managed - second in Advanced jumping (Q), Fourth in 'Power and Speed' and second in 'Dare to Double'. The team event was funny - it was a 4 dog team. As we lined up the judge looked at the 4 dogs (2 of them had beaten Xena and the other was super quick in the next height class) and said, oh well this could be anything, but whatever it is it will be quick! We won! WOO HOO!

Only another week until our next trial - can't wait.

But I was having startline problems all week Ptolomy - problems sorted when you don't acknowledge the judge with a "yes" or stick up your arm without giving the release cue. Think we have a bit more proofing to do but thats fine its always a work in progress and the one she gave me in the finals was just lovely.

What a weekend I had. We had our State agility Championship over the weekend. It was cold and raining and windy not perfect conditions for a competition. We had 2 trials on the saturday and 1 on sunday. They were the qualifying rounds. All you had to do was qualify in open and master agility and jumping to get in. I had Gabby and Inka doing the 4 classes so over the 3 trials had 12 runs each and my nearly 12 year old doing open jumping. Gabby qualified in all 4 classes Inka in 3 classes and Xena in her one class. Gabby was so good on the saturday afternoon she won all of her classes and on the sunday morning she won all of her classes again except one that I stuffed up oops. Xena passed all her three and Inka was naughty on the saturday but managed to qualify.

Inka got third in JDO got disqualified in JDM and knocked a bar in ADM. Xena knocked two bars first time in like a year lol but the best news is ............

At a tender age of 35 months young Gabby (Gabrielle ADM JDM ADO JDO GDX SD) is the 2010 Agility Master State Champion. 2010 Jumping Master State Champion. 2010 Open Agility State Champion. 2010 Runner Up Open Jumping Champion

I am so proud of her.We are working our way through our Agility Champion title. Thanks Renae for breeding this brilliant dog

What a weekend I had. We had our State agility Championship over the weekend. It was cold and raining and windy not perfect conditions for a competition. We had 2 trials on the saturday and 1 on sunday. They were the qualifying rounds. All you had to do was qualify in open and master agility and jumping to get in. I had Gabby and Inka doing the 4 classes so over the 3 trials had 12 runs each and my nearly 12 year old doing open jumping. Gabby qualified in all 4 classes Inka in 3 classes and Xena in her one class. Gabby was so good on the saturday afternoon she won all of her classes and on the sunday morning she won all of her classes again except one that I stuffed up oops. Xena passed all her three and Inka was naughty on the saturday but managed to qualify.

Inka got third in JDO got disqualified in JDM and knocked a bar in ADM. Xena knocked two bars first time in like a year lol but the best news is ............

At a tender age of 35 months young Gabby (Gabrielle ADM JDM ADO JDO GDX SD) is the 2010 Agility Master State Champion. 2010 Jumping Master State Champion. 2010 Open Agility State Champion. 2010 Runner Up Open Jumping Champion

I am so proud of her.We are working our way through our Agility Champion title. Thanks Renae for breeding this brilliant dog

That is so awesome for such a young dog!! Well done!!

Congrats Xena98 and Gabby on your brilliant runs over the weekend - she is just an awesome dog to watch in the ring.

As for Kenz thanks she is certainly doing very well with what limited agility training she has had in the past couple of months. She was starting to drive her lines nicely and not checking in with me all the time. As I said not bad for a little midget 400 dog :rofl: .

And thankfully for me she decided she could keep her feet up in the finals - hmmm note to self will warm her up on 500 jumps before we go into the ring in future :D .

thanks guys Gabby is a special dog so neat and fast and so bidding not like Inka that you have to argue with her the whole way through a course cause she thinks she knows better lol actually I had carried an injury over the weekend and pulled up ok just very tired. Might add the girls are all out there playing around though lol Had 18 runs on the sat and sun had 17 runs glad I have been at training at the gym :rofl:

I've just returned from Geraldton to your news. Congratulations :mad :mad :D :(

Just walked in the door - very long day but Ness finally managed to get leg 5 to finish off that remaining pass for her ADO title :whip: . I nearly thought we were going to miss out again as we have had so many 1 fault runs but she came through for me this afternoon.

And with that final pass I am going to anounce her semi-retirement from competition agility Ness mate you have done me so very proud and I honestly thought we might not get there but we did.

Not to be outdone Kenz managed her very first quallie in Novice Jumping this morning with a second place. She had some lovely runs today and I am so pleased with her. She is a little star in the making and everything I had hoped she would be - and such a fun little dog to take in the ring.