2010 Brags Thread

Well done to all of you who have done well over the weekend.

I hope that you all don't mind me bragging here too but I am happy to announce that my boy and I a pass in UDX, and first place too. One down two to go :hug:

thank you for listening

Well done :laugh: Brag away, that is certainly worth bragging about :o

And well done ish!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope that you all don't mind me bragging here too but I am happy to announce that my boy and I a pass in UDX, and first place too. One down two to go :laugh:

thank you for listening

Yee Har - thats a HUGE brag Kallistar - only 2 more to go.

I bet you were nervous ;)

I hope that you all don't mind me bragging here too but I am happy to announce that my boy and I a pass in UDX, and first place too. One down two to go ;)

thank you for listening

Woohooo!!! :laugh:

Thanks for the congrats :confused: And well done to anyone else who did well or acheived stuff over the weekend. :confused:

Congratulations :laugh: Great stuff. Glad you're both having so much fun with it too. Almost as much fun as agility? :confused:

Thanks H, I'm enjoying the challenge of it in a different way. I'll probably jump the obedience fence now and then but agility is my first preference (and Darcy's!) :cheer:

Wow, congrats!! Was that in Geelong? I thought it was your Darcy in the catalogue today and was dissapointed to miss seeing you but now I understand why!

My own little brag is that today at Geelong, Tiger got her 3rd and final pass for her Novice title with a score of 192, won the ring and got highest score in trial too, much to my complete and utter shock! I was so thrilled to title her with such a lovely finish - she's just turned 9 years old and we haven't trialled for a couple of years. I figured it would be sad to not go for her last pass so we dusted ourselves off for one last attempt!

We pulled out of the afternoon trial - happy to finish on a high :shrug:

Definitely Geelong - and a big well done to you too!! ;) What a great way to finish her career! :confused: Sorry I missed you! :confused:

I hope that you all don't mind me bragging here too but I am happy to announce that my boy and I a pass in UDX, and first place too. One down two to go ;)

UDX passes are really huge brags - well done!! ;)

I hope that you all don't mind me bragging here too but I am happy to announce that my boy and I a pass in UDX, and first place too. One down two to go :laugh:

thank you for listening

Yee Har - thats a HUGE brag Kallistar - only 2 more to go.

I bet you were nervous :p

Yeap. and I had to concentrate hard to stay up right by the time I got the Multi Retrieve as I wasn't feeling the best.

Ish and Jess, Congrats on your wins at Geelong trial.

Awesome!!!! :) :) :laugh: Congratulations!!!

I hope that you all don't mind me bragging here too but I am happy to announce that my boy and I a pass in UDX, and first place too. One down two to go :rofl:

thank you for listening

I hope that you all don't mind me bragging here too but I am happy to announce that my boy and I a pass in UDX, and first place too. One down two to go :)

thank you for listening

Well done Kallistar. They say once you get the first one the rest comes easy lol. Good luck for the next 2.

thank you for listening

Well done Kallistar. They say once you get the first one the rest comes easy lol. Good luck for the next 2.

Just want to thank everyone for the Congrats on Tux's first UDX pass.. Thank you once again

Hi guys, I don't enjoy doing the brag thing :eek: , but have been poked and prodded by a few of my Rotti friends to do this :laugh: ...

My girl Dyzney achieved her HSAs Title last weekend, and in doing so became the first/only Rottweiler in Australia to hold this or any other trialing level herding title.

We are very proud of her, and this now brings her ANKC title tally to 11.

Hi guys, I don't enjoy doing the brag thing :party: , but have been poked and prodded by a few of my Rotti friends to do this :welcome: ...

My girl Dyzney achieved her HSAs Title last weekend, and in doing so became the first/only Rottweiler in Australia to hold this or any other trialing level herding title.

and so you friends should have prodded you - Big Congratulations Dyzney :thumbsup:

Hi guys, I don't enjoy doing the brag thing :laugh: , but have been poked and prodded by a few of my Rotti friends to do this :laugh: ...

That is a very big brag indeed! :laugh:

Oh Wow! Way to go dyzney!!! :laugh: That's an awesome brag!!

Ness has some brags from today for both her girls - well done mate :laugh:

I was wondering how people went at the State Champs. Waiting to hear...

Ooh yes! How did everyone go?