2010 Brags Thread

:hug: yep by then I was like stuff it I hate doing lead outs with tyres despite the fact I know she can nail them at training most of the time, but not 100% of the time. I think I nearly had a heart attack that she was still on a quallie in that PM JDO run by the time we got to the weaving. I thought she possibly wouldn't do the distance or she would mess something up but I also told myself I wasn't going to baby sit her through anything today. I also walked that course thinking I'd try a lead out and was prepared to blow it if she broke on me :hug: . Edited by ness

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some very nice runs, ness! :hug: The AM one looked nice, would love to get my "hands" on that and give it a go :hug:

That PM trial I noticed everything was set up to run with the dog on the inside, no crosses required, do you often find courses set up like that?

Congrats again, it was lovely :hug:

Thank you everyone.

And a huge congrats to others:

Ness, wow, that is amazing, well done. You must be thrilled.

Nice work Allerzeit with Enya. Those tough times with our dogs make the special moments all that more special don't they?!

Kenzie, great work.

Biker girl, Dyzney has her Aust Ch Title, ET, 4 Agility Titles, 3 Herding Titles, and 2 Obedience Titles.

Edited by dyzney

Congrats everybody else on their weekend results -

Any way as promised here is my video from Kenz's runs from today - I am so proud of my little WA bred Winpara pocket rocket :confused: .

I have Ness's run on video as well but I have something special planned for that :o .

Go team Winpara. :) Gotta be happy with her, ness - especially that morning run - that was a cracker. And you and she are really coming together as a team. :eek:

We had a great ADAC agility trial. Qually and first place in both Novice Agility and Open Jumping :confused: Kaos was a good boy! Think we are ready to go up to Open Agility and see how we go there. (ADAC you can stay in a level even after you get your title).

Just home from the rest of the States and gotta say I am so proud of my little baby Winpara Pocket Rocket. Kenz managed to run the best novice jumping run she was capable of and walked away with second place in the novice jumping final. It was a seriously nice run with no mistakes on either part - Way to Go Kenzie :confused: .

Edited by ness