2010 Brags Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just walked in the door - very long day but Ness finally managed to get leg 5 to finish off that remaining pass for her ADO title :laugh: . I nearly thought we were going to miss out again as we have had so many 1 fault runs but she came through for me this afternoon.

And with that final pass I am going to anounce her semi-retirement from competition agility Ness mate you have done me so very proud and I honestly thought we might not get there but we did.

Not to be outdone Kenz managed her very first quallie in Novice Jumping this morning with a second place. She had some lovely runs today and I am so pleased with her. She is a little star in the making and everything I had hoped she would be - and such a fun little dog to take in the ring.

Kenz nearly managed a second novice quallie in the afternoon and ran the most perfect run only to run past the spread at the end. Ah well I was still floating on cloud nine from Ness's ADO title - its one I had very much written off and she did well.

Both kids enjoyed there cheeseburgers for tea :laugh: .

I know it's not much, but I have to have a wee brag ;)

Enya finally gained her 3rd CCD pass today at Albury, with a score of 94/100 and a 2nd in the ring :mad

Enya and I have been trialling "forever" - she passed encouragement back in early 2005 and we had one attempt at Novice, which was just hilarious :laugh:

We stopped obedience for a while, after Enya put her foot through a window, severing the digital tendons to the two middle toes in one of her front feet and rendering her permanently lame :mad

A couple of years ago we started obedience again, after having put Enya on Joint Guard which reduced the limping down to an almost un-noticeable level - she always loved doing obedience so when her limp resolved as much as it did we decided to get back into it just for fun.

I bit the bullet and started trialling her again in CCD early last year and got her first pass. Then, in August last year we did some more trials but she was just too lame and I sadly decided to retire her.

Fast forward to the beginning of this year, her limp had again resolved and she was looking good, so back into it we went! She got her second pass in March this year and her final pass today :laugh:

It's been such a struggle against injury and a race against advancing age (Enya will be 8 in December - getting into senior years for a rottweiler) to get her CCD title that I am far too proud and thrilled :mad It's nowhere near the skill that I watch and admire in the advanced obedience levels, but it's been such a fight to get here! :laugh:

So now, after having told myself that at soon as we got her CCD we would stop, I find myself contemplating moving into Novice - Enya is loving trialling, her limp is non existent for now, and she is working the best that she ever has.... sucker for punishment, anyone? :D

Wooohoooooo! Well done Ness and Kenzie and you too :mad:laugh: :D

Enjoy your semi-retirement Ness! Looking forward to the videos!

You need to update your sig :mad:laugh: Cheeseburgers :mad That's what I give my dogs on their birthday ;)

And Dyzney what an achievement with your girl! That's brilliant! Congrats :laugh:

I know it's not much, but I have to have a wee brag ;)

Enya finally gained her 3rd CCD pass today at Albury, with a score of 94/100 and a 2nd in the ring :mad

Enya and I have been trialling "forever" - she passed encouragement back in early 2005 and we had one attempt at Novice, which was just hilarious :laugh:

We stopped obedience for a while, after Enya put her foot through a window, severing the digital tendons to the two middle toes in one of her front feet and rendering her permanently lame :mad

A couple of years ago we started obedience again, after having put Enya on Joint Guard which reduced the limping down to an almost un-noticeable level - she always loved doing obedience so when her limp resolved as much as it did we decided to get back into it just for fun.

I bit the bullet and started trialling her again in CCD early last year and got her first pass. Then, in August last year we did some more trials but she was just too lame and I sadly decided to retire her.

Fast forward to the beginning of this year, her limp had again resolved and she was looking good, so back into it we went! She got her second pass in March this year and her final pass today :laugh:

It's been such a struggle against injury and a race against advancing age (Enya will be 8 in December - getting into senior years for a rottweiler) to get her CCD title that I am far too proud and thrilled :mad It's nowhere near the skill that I watch and admire in the advanced obedience levels, but it's been such a fight to get here! :laugh:

So now, after having told myself that at soon as we got her CCD we would stop, I find myself contemplating moving into Novice - Enya is loving trialling, her limp is non existent for now, and she is working the best that she ever has.... sucker for punishment, anyone? :D

Congrats Allerzeit, I think that's a huge achievement, against the odds too! You've certainly won some battles together, you deserve to be proud!

I know it's not much, but I have to have a wee brag :mad

Enya finally gained her 3rd CCD pass today at Albury, with a score of 94/100 and a 2nd in the ring :)

We stopped obedience for a while, after Enya put her foot through a window, severing the digital tendons to the two middle toes in one of her front feet and rendering her permanently lame :rofl:

It's been such a struggle against injury and a race against advancing age (Enya will be 8 in December - getting into senior years for a rottweiler) to get her CCD title that I am far too proud and thrilled :mad It's nowhere near the skill that I watch and admire in the advanced obedience levels, but it's been such a fight to get here! :D

So now, after having told myself that at soon as we got her CCD we would stop, I find myself contemplating moving into Novice - Enya is loving trialling, her limp is non existent for now, and she is working the best that she ever has.... sucker for punishment, anyone? ;)

:laugh: Way to go Allerzeit and Enya. Great good news story. And you know you want to go on, don't you - and seems like Enya is happy to as well. :mad

And while we're talking Rotties - I forgot to say congratulations to Dyzney - that's a big achievement.\

I know it's not much, but I have to have a wee brag :mad

Enya finally gained her 3rd CCD pass today at Albury, with a score of 94/100 and a 2nd in the ring :rofl:

Enya and I have been trialling "forever" - she passed encouragement back in early 2005 and we had one attempt at Novice, which was just hilarious :D

We stopped obedience for a while, after Enya put her foot through a window, severing the digital tendons to the two middle toes in one of her front feet and rendering her permanently lame :(

It's been such a struggle against injury and a race against advancing age (Enya will be 8 in December - getting into senior years for a rottweiler) to get her CCD title that I am far too proud and thrilled :) It's nowhere near the skill that I watch and admire in the advanced obedience levels, but it's been such a fight to get here! ;)

So now, after having told myself that at soon as we got her CCD we would stop, I find myself contemplating moving into Novice - Enya is loving trialling, her limp is non existent for now, and she is working the best that she ever has.... sucker for punishment, anyone? :mad

:laugh: Way to go Allerzeit and Enya. Great good news story. And you know you want to go on, don't you - and seems like Enya is happy to as well. :mad

And while we're talking Rotties - I forgot to say congratulations to Dyzney - that's a big achievement.\

A definate :laugh: for Dyzney........10 titles, which ones are they?

Well done Ness & her gorgeous girls!

Look forward to meeting you both Allerzeit & Enya, once you have moved/settled down here in Tassie :eek: Certainly look forward to seeing the both of you in the novice ring too ;)

Woohoo lots of great brags!!!

Well done dyzney on the HSAs title! :laugh:

Congrats on the CCD title with Enya, Allerzeit :laugh:

And congrats to ness and her girls on a great agility day :laugh: :D

Can't wait to see video from those who have it ;)

Congrats everybody else on their weekend results -

Any way as promised here is my video from Kenz's runs from today - I am so proud of my little WA bred Winpara pocket rocket :laugh: .

I have Ness's run on video as well but I have something special planned for that :laugh: .

I have Ness's run on video as well but I have something special planned for that :cheers: .

I spy with my little eye A LEAD OUT :hug: on your pm open jumping run :hug:

It was lovely handling on your am novice jumping run - you should be thrilled to bits with that one :hug: