2010 Brags Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jedi and Milky (kelpie) gained their ET title today!!!!! It was easy going for Milky but a little more challenging for Mr What's In It For Me?! :laugh:

Now we get to drive back to Sydney tomorrow!!

Jedi and Milky (kelpie) gained their ET title today!!!!! It was easy going for Milky but a little more challenging for Mr What's In It For Me?! :laugh:

Thats a BIG Brag Terranik - dare I ask how your backside is feeling????? :laugh:

Thats a BIG Brag Terranik - dare I ask how your backside is feeling????? :o

Considering he used to be Mr Itchies!! I am still in shock that we did it!!!! I am so tired, it feels like it was a dream. My backside is feeling great compared to the fatigue!! We were up at 230am to get to the trial by 7am... SO worth it though! I'm so proud of my little guy!

We got our first ANKC Novice Agility qually today and 3rd place :laugh: in quite a busy trial so we went well. Unfortunately Kaos got distracted in Novice Jumping (decided to visit some little kids that were next to the ring and give kisses :o ) and didn't quite snap out of it properly for Open Jumping.

We got our first ANKC Novice Agility qually today and 3rd place :cry: in quite a busy trial so we went well. Unfortunately Kaos got distracted in Novice Jumping (decided to visit some little kids that were next to the ring and give kisses :o ) and didn't quite snap out of it properly for Open Jumping.

AWESOME!! WELL DONE. :(

We had a great day at flyball.

CK had fun as always and didn't make an error all day.

Xena, who has been struggling a little bit lately refound her mojo. She ran really well all day, after we found the key to sorting out her passing problem. Now we just have to work at slowly getting her back to 100%.

I haven't been this happy after a day of flyball for ages! :)

And we lost almost every race....... :rofl:

Off to agility tomorrow - hopefully we have another good one there.

Thanks guys :)

It was a big trial and very distracting atmosphere, so I am glad we had a good AD run. By JDO I think neither of us was really paying as much attention as we should have :(

Well done Agility Dogs with Xena's mojo!

And TerraNik on the Ets

Well done on the ET titles Terranik & Woofenpup! :rofl: My backside is hurting just thinking about it :rofl:

And AD - sounds like you had a brilliant day - a bit like my weekend last weekend - I was so happy after a run despite him missing a jump because we had a ball and he found some mojo and it gave me hope! :rofl: It's not all about the quallies is it, they're just the icing on the cake really! :rofl:

And Kavik well done with Kaos! Any video? :rofl:

We had another fantastic day today at agility.

The naughtly little dog (Xena) who is currently locked in the study with me because she is insisting on chasing the cats out of the kitchen did exceptionally well - 2 out of 3. She got a second and card in snooker (48 points) and then won open jumping. This weekend she has managed to pick up her games dog title and her Aust Agility Champion Title. (Combination of Masters, Team Dog and Games Dog). (she is currently about to qualify for Whining Dog :rofl: )

CK ran really nicely all day, very drivey and really fast. Just a couple of faults here and there though. Don't care, he is starting to look like an agility dog as well.

That should keep the smile on until the next trial in a couple of weeks.

Edited by Agility Dogs

Well not our best Day Agility wise... Lol but still some interesting runs...

Jock Decided it'd be fun to injure himself so we pulled out..

Lol I broke my novice agility dog :laugh: one last run in AD cos I didnt move out of it... Complete and utter fail due to our friend the Chute.. :D Ever since he got stuck at QAJDC hes hated them..

Awesome open round! 1 - 2 faults.. Made the distance with so much confidence it was sacry and did 10/12 weaves RIGHT SIDE :)

and Due to a Handling fumble and a lazy border :D NQ and 3rd in JDX.. Had a GREAT lead out (which I'm now gonna do more of) and some great calls.. Just overtime though :)

It was great meeting a few other Dolers.. Met Huski at the obed trial in the morning and the talented Daisy.. They're gonna go far ;)

Triple jumpers Next weekend.. Bring on the JDX Den 1 more to go lol :rofl:

This is Xena's JWOW run. I'm just love seeing her jump into my arms. I think I might be the naughty one - a bit of shaping on the broad jump won't go astray.......

This is CK's Intermediate Agility run. I'm happy that he is happy. LOL. Won't be long now and I'll have another consistent dog! :D

This is my favourite for the day - Xena's open jumping. She is so fast at the moment. I looked back at her coming over the broad jump and could not believe how hard she was driving. :laugh:

Congratulations on all the weekend's great results!!!

We have a massive brag. For the first time ever, Lomani ran well 2 days in a row. :D :D :) She has never slept at trials much and as such is really flat on the second day of 2 day trials... but this weekend we went down to Grafton for a 2 day trial, camped at the grounds and she slept!!!!! Got a surprising quallie and first place in a rather challenging ADO run up first on Saturday. Then we had our first ADM run and I stuffed her up for our first fault, then she knocked the second last bar. Doh. Another q in excellent gamblers and that was Saturday done. Then came Sunday when we got 2 more quallies in JDM and JDO. Missed out on a q by 2 sec in our first SPDM run, but had fun nonetheless.

I was sooo happy to be going home with 4 q's from 6 runs, not to mention the fact that she finally ran well day 2 for me... then I get bowled over with Most Successful Agility Competitor for the entire weekend!!!!!! What a weekend!!! Looks like we will have to camp at all trials from now on :p It was fun to be trialling with a different bunch of people and we received many positive comments from people asking if she was on speed! LOL Think my agility addiction just went up a notch :(

We have a massive brag. For the first time ever, Lomani ran well 2 days in a row. :D :D :) She has never slept at trials much and as such is really flat on the second day of 2 day trials... but this weekend we went down to Grafton for a 2 day trial, camped at the grounds and she slept!!!!! Got a surprising quallie and first place in a rather challenging ADO run up first on Saturday. Then we had our first ADM run and I stuffed her up for our first fault, then she knocked the second last bar. Doh. Another q in excellent gamblers and that was Saturday done. Then came Sunday when we got 2 more quallies in JDM and JDO. Missed out on a q by 2 sec in our first SPDM run, but had fun nonetheless.

I was sooo happy to be going home with 4 q's from 6 runs, not to mention the fact that she finally ran well day 2 for me... then I get bowled over with Most Successful Agility Competitor for the entire weekend!!!!!! What a weekend!!! Looks like we will have to camp at all trials from now on :p It was fun to be trialling with a different bunch of people and we received many positive comments from people asking if she was on speed! LOL Think my agility addiction just went up a notch :(

4 quallies from 6 runs is a great success rate - the rest was the icing on the cake - well done you have every right to be tickled pink

4 quallies from 6 runs is a great success rate - the rest was the icing on the cake - well done you have every right to be tickled pink

x2. Well done!!