2010 Brags Thread

Woohoo, well done Bedazzled, Brooklyn was lovely to watch today! Only one point in it! Such a lovely boy.

And as for Cider, wow! It was amazing to watch, the entire crowd was captivated, she sure is a spectacular dog, I can't wait to see what her future holds! :thumbsup: This was only her second trial wasn't it? Really inspiring stuff Ptolomy :thumbsup: Made me want to come home and train some obedience :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woohoo, well done Bedazzled, Brooklyn was lovely to watch today! Only one point in it! Such a lovely boy.

And as for Cider, wow! It was amazing to watch, the entire crowd was captivated, she sure is a spectacular dog, I can't wait to see what her future holds! :thumbsup: This was only her second trial wasn't it? Really inspiring stuff Ptolomy :thumbsup:Made me want to come home and train some obedience :)

The video of Cider last week had that effect on me to ;)

I FINALLY have a brag!

Sindy got her first CCD pass today at Melton.

I am over the moon-she was a trooper!

Well done, Sue & Cindy. Beautiful day for it.

We were supposed to be at Melton in CCD ring too, but I realised two days after the entries closed that I forgot to enter - doofus! Oh well, on to Eastern instead.

Are you entering any others in the Melb region soon? If so, we might see you in the CCD ring, we are sitting on one pass also.

Yes I am entering Eastern-that is where I train so the pressure is on!

Congratulations again to everyone who had a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!

Seita.....for your 2nd UD pass :thumbsup:

Sue....for your first ever pass :):thumbsup: ;)

and of course to the lovely ladies over in WA with those funny red gundogs........well done AND 100 to the newbie Cider!!!

I have no brags, not until the end of October which is our next trial :):rofl:

We have so few trials down here, I am finding keeping the consistancy for our trialling the hardest to maintain. Seven knows the work, we just dont have enough trials often enough for her to keep that consistancy that is required for UD.................the question is how do you/any of you how have few trials to attend maintain the consistancy that is required????????

:thumbsup: biker girl not sure how to maintain consistency we have had a reasonable break from trials and I found I was overly nervous today - not felt that way for ages and not sure why I felt that way today. Last trial she did so nicely and nearly pulled off a UD pass today was an absolute disaster and left me wondering why I am bothering at all :) . Edited by ness

:thumbsup: biker girl not sure how to maintain consistency we have had a reasonable break from trials and I found I was overly nervous today - not felt that one way for ages and not sure why I felt that way today. Last trial she did so nicely and nearly pulled off a UD pass today was an absolute diaster and left me wondering why I am bothering at all ;) .

Oh Ness :) you have been so close, one bloody point, as I am finding out too........the highs & lows of UD :thumbsup:

We have a triple weekend next weekend - but I am only entered in the morning both days and now seriously reconsidering if I bother with her UD at all. I put her into Open as well so might just see how we go there and give UD a miss.

I had a good day at Gold Coast Trial as well Saxon my 12 year old Staffy pulled off her first Quali in Agility Masters thanks goes to Smisch and the Judge for telling me where to go in the ring when I totally forgot where the next jump was without them I wouldn't of gotten the Quali :thumbsup::) and my young Border Collie Myf got 1st NQ in CCD with a total of 70 points we would of qualied had it not of been for my footwork stuffing her and I up we lost major point due to my footwork and the fact that she wasn't listening to me in the ring we missed all the drops in the slow and normal pace and also lost points on the recall too. I was happy with the way she worked but know we can do better so am pulling her out of trialing so we can brush up on the healing and my footwork and then hopfully once I have got that right we will be coming out of the ring with some really good Quali scores.

Star of the day - CIDER!!!! If Ptolomy isn't careful, I am going to pocket that cute little munchkin and not give her back :) The grins on the public's face while she worked her little white socks off mirrored the grins on our faces watching ringside :rofl: :rofl: :clap: I'm absolutely over the moon that she pulled off a perfect 100 so I can only imagine how thrilled Ptolomy is!!! Very well deserved :thumbsup::):thumbsup: Star of the future! Actually, the star of now! Go Cider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done to Scoota and Brookie and Beans too. I finally took Beans into stays without breaking her ;) No brags from me today, the Royal was just too distracting for my girls. Millie found the crowd very intimidating so the worry got in the way of her staying focused. I don't think she could understand why all these people were watching her! And well, Ruby is just Ruby, either brilliant or awful depending on her mood, so not blaming the crowd on Ruby's performance today :clap:

Here is Millie's round from today:

Poor distracted puppy dog, but she did good for being so overwhelmed by the crowd!

Edited by RubyStar

Star of the day - CIDER!!!! If Ptolomy isn't careful, I am going to pocket that cute little munchkin and not give her back ;) The grins on the public's face while she worked her little white socks off mirrored the grins on our faces watching ringside ;) :eek::) I'm absolutely over the moon that she pulled off a perfect 100 so I can only imagine how thrilled Ptolomy is!!! Very well deserved :(:laugh: :D Star of the future! Actually, the star of now! Go Cider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done to Scoota and Brookie and Beans too. I finally took Beans into stays without breaking her :thumbsup: No brags from me today, the Royal was just too distracting for my girls. Millie found the crowd very intimidating so the worry got in the way of her staying focused. I don't think she could understand why all these people were watching her! And well, Ruby is just Ruby, either brilliant or awful depending on her mood, so not blaming the crowd on Ruby's performance today ;)

Here is Millie's round from today:

Poor distracted puppy dog, but she did good for being so overwhelmed by the crowd!

Great work from Ptolomy's and Bedazzled's kids, I did not get to see Cider unfortunatly as we had left by then. I think your girls were not bad today, Royal is very distracting, doubt I would have been able to even keep my boy in the ring - he would have gone to greet the alpacas's ;)