2010 Brags Thread

Congratulations Jess & DSO - was waiting for you to put your brag on here :laugh:

Here are the links to River's round and thanks to Ness for videoing:

Heelwork - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AawEeEgGysU

SFE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKBTAQQFboU

DOR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaL3no6nxSU

ROF - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgUHrrMWB7k

ROH - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJyj9-KKUvw

COP - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXCayy4kGsE

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats everyone it's been a good weekend :laugh:. I have to make a public apology :eek: & have a little brag :rofl:. First, sorry Izzi, I said you wouldn't get close to passing, in, round & out, I was WRONG :laugh:. Probably the only brag for failing :laugh:, we did fail but Izzi worked beautifully in the heel work, total attention & trotting along like a Hakney pony :laugh:, I failed in the figure of 8, she stopped & sniffed then I stupidly stopped thinking it was all over, I should have kept going :laugh:, did the recall, SFE & COP, would have lost a couple of points in the recall & COP. Are you suppose to be this proud of a fail :D.

:laugh: Many times I have been more proud of a good fail than a crappy pass!!!!! :rofl: No matter that she failed the figure 8, just add it to the list of 'those things I must train' BTW that list never ends!!!! :rofl:

Congrats everyone it's been a good weekend :laugh:. I have to make a public apology :eek: & have a little brag :D. First, sorry Izzi, I said you wouldn't get close to passing, in, round & out, I was WRONG :eek:. Probably the only brag for failing :laugh:, we did fail but Izzi worked beautifully in the heel work, total attention & trotting along like a Hakney pony :laugh:, I failed in the figure of 8, she stopped & sniffed then I stupidly stopped thinking it was all over, I should have kept going :laugh:, did the recall, SFE & COP, would have lost a couple of points in the recall & COP. Are you suppose to be this proud of a fail :D.

Congratulations Jess and DSO I would be proud of that score :)

Well after being drowned with the rain that we never ever get. Gabby has just got spooked again and couldnt do the leather even though she had the correct one but the wood which we couldnt do before got 15 and so was the metal arghhhhh and than got told to drop for food refusal and just sat. but I have to say even though she failed and didnt work that great she got around as she hates the rain and she usually doesnt do anything at all but she worked through it all and even after being fearful with her leather continued to work. Another brag a friend of mine who has Gabby's brother Sisko. My friend has been very sick for the last 12 months having breathing problems was so excited to get an invitation for the State Obedience had won CCD so proud of those two.

My little old girl Xena got 2nd in open with a score of 192 being beaten by her sister and she got third in ud with 179 (was very naughty forgotten how to sit in the sendaway. Inka was a very very good girl and she has become the 2010 State UD and Open winner. She got 193 in open with a first and 186 in UD. Won beautiful cups hopefully Rivsky can do a photo and upload it for me (pretty pleasssssssssse)

And after all that got home to find blood on Inka's leg to find that Gabby has sliced her pad great :) so hopefully she will be fine by easter as we have an agility comp at Mount Gambier

Well done Xena with all your girls :) :) :rofl: hope Gabby's pad is ok...fortunately they seem to heal pretty quick.

Congratulations Jess and DSO I would be proud of that score :rofl:

Well after being drowned with the rain that we never ever get. Gabby has just got spooked again and couldnt do the leather even though she had the correct one but the wood which we couldnt do before got 15 and so was the metal arghhhhh and than got told to drop for food refusal and just sat. but I have to say even though she failed and didnt work that great she got around as she hates the rain and she usually doesnt do anything at all but she worked through it all and even after being fearful with her leather continued to work. Another brag a friend of mine who has Gabby's brother Sisko. My friend has been very sick for the last 12 months having breathing problems was so excited to get an invitation for the State Obedience had won CCD so proud of those two.

My little old girl Xena got 2nd in open with a score of 192 being beaten by her sister and she got third in ud with 179 (was very naughty forgotten how to sit in the sendaway. Inka was a very very good girl and she has become the 2010 State UD and Open winner. She got 193 in open with a first and 186 in UD. Won beautiful cups hopefully Rivsky can do a photo and upload it for me (pretty pleasssssssssse)

And after all that got home to find blood on Inka's leg to find that Gabby has sliced her pad great ;) so hopefully she will be fine by easter as we have an agility comp at Mount Gambier

Well done xena99 - yes RAIN it did. I thought about coming to watch but not sure it would have had much spectator appeal on a day like this.

Congratulations both on today's results as well as last nights.

Well done Dova & Izzi, at least now you'll have more confidence for the next trial!!

:) Congratulations to Xena again and your fantastic girls - was thinking of you guys out there in the rain this morning and yep can do a photo of Inka for you at some stage :) I hope Gabby's foot heals quickly too.

Wow - some great brags from, SA - well done guys (including Dova's admission :) - Izzi will forgive you - trust me - Kirra should have advertised for a new handler ages ago. :) ) - and an especially well done for the very busy xena98 - you must be so proud of your girls.

well done everybody what great results :) i wish my time at the state obedience championship today was as successful ! Diesel decided that the 4 hr drive to Adelaide, the pouring rain and the wet grass was way too much to handle (i think his brain was waterlogged or fell out lol !) . However our SFE was perfect til he decided to shake cause of the rain the rest we didn't complete as he was way too overwhelmed to continue and i ended up pulling us out . Just wasn't meant to be .

Well done to everyone who competed today the weather was quite testing :)

Rivsky well done and great videos. River is such a great dog and his tail never stops wagging!

Congrats to Xena98 also - wish I'd been there to see it, but unfortunately I was stuck working today.

Does anyone know who won Novice at the State Champs? And how did my former instructor with his Welsh Springer go today? I think he was in it...

Zug Zug I know Irma Crews who ownes Sisko which is Gabby's brother had won CCD and I think and I could be wrong but I think the lady from Dover cant think of her name at the moment she has two german shepherds. She has shortich red hair. I think she won novice

Yes I have heard that you had a really good night Xena :kissbetter: Congrats :laugh:

I have a little brag from our first trial of the year....................

Tasha passed her second leg of open with a acore of 187, unfornately it did get quite warm in Launie today & Tash found the pm trial abit warmer & missed her sit of the COP, however I was reaaly pleased with her work considering I had been away for two weeks before the trial.

AND

Seven in the am trial only missed ONE article in UD, very pleased with how she put it together :)

The best news, is that Seven in the pm trial PASSED her first leg of UD with a score 178, missed a couple of sits on her articles & general positioning on the heelwork ;)

Not a bad start to the trialling year :o even if I do say so myself :D

Zug Zug I know Irma Crews who ownes Sisko which is Gabby's brother had won CCD and I think and I could be wrong but I think the lady from Dover cant think of her name at the moment she has two german shepherds. She has shortich red hair. I think she won novice

Xena, I think that is Carol??? Not sure of her surname.......

Woo Hoo!!!! Well done :laugh::kissbetter::o

Yes I have heard that you had a really good night Xena :) Congrats :)

I have a little brag from our first trial of the year....................

Tasha passed her second leg of open with a acore of 187, unfornately it did get quite warm in Launie today & Tash found the pm trial abit warmer & missed her sit of the COP, however I was reaaly pleased with her work considering I had been away for two weeks before the trial.

AND

Seven in the am trial only missed ONE article in UD, very pleased with how she put it together ;)

The best news, is that Seven in the pm trial PASSED her first leg of UD with a score 178, missed a couple of sits on her articles & general positioning on the heelwork :D

Not a bad start to the trialling year :D even if I do say so myself ;)

Well dont Biker Girl. More passes to come.

Gee news does travel fast lol yep I think your right it does ring a bell. It was going a tad bit fast when they were saying the winners as we were a bit excited with Irma's win lol