2010 Brags Thread

Ooooh lucky thing RubyStar :) . Kenz and I went herding and while she is no superstar she did improve over the course of the day and has a lot more potential when her confidence is built up.

ETA. I was saying the same thing about Kenz and her batteries Ptolomy - full day out with sheep herding thrown in and the first thing she does upon getting home is promptly head off to find her squeakie ball for a fetch session. Think she got the message though when Ness grumped at her and I went off to have a shower that she wasn't going to get a game.

Edited by ness

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woohoo go Lexi!! :)

My "brag" is I got to have a small play with Cider today on heelwork and LAT's, and boy she is a gorgeous little thing to work! Though I had to be careful not to tread on her :D She is stunning, watching her and her mummy work, she's gonna do VERY well in the ring :):confused: If Ptolomy isn't careful, I'm gonna accidentally pack her into my car after training one night ;)

LOL - I had to laugh after playing ball for 2 hours with Ciderbear Deb O asks - does she ever stop :)

Wish I got it on video as I said to you it shows what a neat handler you are Rubystar ;) as for packing her into your training bag - hmm she might just find your missing i-squeaks for you!

Now where is Caffy - she has some HUGE Brags from today - WOW is all I can say about her handling of Snaz today :mad

I seriously felt so unco. Dropping treats, lead getting in the way, keeping upright in the wrong shoes for heeling :)

And are you sure Cider hasn't already been in my bag and stolen the i-squeaks? She would give the energizer bunny a run for its money!!

Bronte passed two Herding Tests this morning and is soon to receive her very first title to her name.

There are a few others with some similar results...don't stay quiet now...

Huge congrats SmoothieGirl. :):champagne::champagne::birthday: :D ;) :mad

I watched you achieve both those passes and Bronte worked extremely well. You have done so well with her, you must be thrilled.

And it was lovely to see you again, though my terrible memory took a while to get going.

Also wonderful meeting Bronte. She is absolutely beautiful.

I really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere of the herding test day and everyone was so friendly, supportive and welcoming.

Can't wait til the next one.

Edited by dyzney

Congrats TerraNik, great score :thumbsup:

Well done SmoothieGirl! How was the weather down there today? Have you been going to Nyora? If so you have met me too! I had to sable border collie pup at the last couple of clinics.

Thanks Dyz, great to see you and your girl again, she's such a credit to her breed. See you out there in PT, in a paddock somewhere soon.

Btw, I think you are still too quiet :thumbsup: come on, fess up.

.....ok...

then my brag is.. to day Dyzney (along with Bronte) also achieved her HT title passes.

Dyz has achieved 3 titles in the last 5 weeks and this now brings her to 9 titles in 5 different disciplines and the 1st Rottweiler in Vic to gain a herding title. I love to campaign my Rottis as the true all round working breed as they should be.

We are very proud of our girl. It was her 7th birthday yesterday, so this has been a wonderful birthday present for her... playing with the sheep today. :o

Many DOLers know we nearly lost our precious Dyzney to IMT over 2 years ago, and she is lucky to be alive, let alone out competing again. We tried retiring her once recovered, but she loves learning and working, so we just had to bring her out again.

She has never been happier and seeing her this way just thrills me to bits. :birthday:

Edited by dyzney

We got a quallie and first place in Novice Agility at the ADAC trial today! And the judge commented on how impressed he was with Kaos's contacts :thumbsup: One more to go for his ADAC Novice Agility title!

Great work guys. Very jealous of those who have been passing HT's. It is my one regret with the puppies that we don't get to play with sheep any more. :birthday:

On the upside Miss Xena completed her MAAD (Masters Australian Agility Dog) title with ADAA last night. It is made up of 7 open/advanced agility and jumping passes (at least 3 agility - she has 5) and 3 games titles (at least one snooker or gamblers in the mix).

It was a really nice run on a tricky jumping course and to top it off she won! WOO HOO!

Mr CK ran really well in all his runs for the night and showed some great speed. Our Not for Competition class is just awesome for building confidence.

Back to ANKC trials next weekend and easy courses. :thumbsup: (We are still only in novice and excellent there).

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.