2010 Brags Thread

No trial brags but I took my two out for a training session this morning. Ness did some really nice UD work and was right on the money without having to reward each exercise so I have fingers crossed she can start replicating some of that in a trial scenario. And finally I have confidence back in her articles again :) .

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BIG congratulations Amypie on the hedgehog win :cheer: and your first and second JDX passes.

As I said to you at lunch time - you will be in masters before you know it :cheer:

But I don't want tooooooooo! :):cheer:

No rosette, but a hedgehog will suffice :)

Congrats Kath on your UD sweepstakes round, sounds like the UD debut will be great!

Congrats Kavic on your novice agility pass and 1st place!

Woohoo go amypie and Kyzer!! Two JDX passes in one day, that is awesome! :rofl: Bugger about no AD passes, but I am sure you'll get it! Do you need one or two more for AD?

And now you've got me craving something sweet :)

BIG congratulations Amypie on the hedgehog win :rofl: and your first and second JDX passes.

As I said to you at lunch time - you will be in masters before you know it :rofl:

But I don't want tooooooooo! :rofl::)

No rosette, but a hedgehog will suffice :)

I said the same thing to her, almost in Masters :rofl: Though I had the amount of required JDX passes wrong, thank goodness Amy says ;)

Aww no fair, I wanna win something! The only prize I've won is a little Advance cooler bag from Ruby's 3rd CCD pass (and win) last year :thumbsup:

Edited by RubyStar

Woohoo go amypie and Kyzer!! Two JDX passes in one day, that is awesome! :rofl: Bugger about no AD passes, but I am sure you'll get it! Do you need one or two more for AD?

One more!

The hedgehog has been killed already :)

Millie says "move over Ruby, it's time for ME to have a brag!!!"

I kept it a bit :) because I didn't want to feel the DOL pressure :) but today was my Milliemoo's first CCD trial :laugh:

I am pleased to report that she passed AND placed 1st in the ring!! :):eek: ;)

She missed a position due to poor handling, and when she got distracted on the recall she flew off and then forgot what she was doing and went straight to heel ;) (Ruby has done this before when something distracts her right before I call her, so I think I know what to work harder on proofing! :))

But with those 2 small blunders, we scored 90/100.

The most pleasing part of the day were the lovely comments she received from the judge, it made me feel so proud of my little rescue girl!!! :rofl::eek::)

We had a pretty decent day today at the ACWA trial, In the morning we got Kyzer's first JDX Qually :) with an okay run, thought I'd lost him for a moment but he came back.

Great news guys!! :)

Congrats to you both (and anyone I might have missed ;) ).

BIG congratulations Amypie on the hedgehog win :( and your first and second JDX passes.

As I said to you at lunch time - you will be in masters before you know it :D

But I don't want tooooooooo! :laugh: :laugh:

No rosette, but a hedgehog will suffice :cry:

Lol Congrats Amypie nd Kyzer hahhahaha I know how you Feel Denver had 2 more Qs to go and I'm like noooooooo! NOT MASTERS!!! I'm hoping he can hold off until after Ekka but considering the amount of trials we have coming up I doubt it :o lol!

Congrats though :( and congrats to Kavik thats awesome news with Kaos! He's come so far :D

BIG congratulations Amypie on the hedgehog win :( and your first and second JDX passes.

As I said to you at lunch time - you will be in masters before you know it :(

Lol Congrats Amypie nd Kyzer hahhahaha I know how you Feel Denver had 2 more Qs to go and I'm like noooooooo! NOT MASTERS!!! I'm hoping he can hold off until after Ekka but considering the amount of trials we have coming up I doubt it :( lol!

Congrats though :D and congrats to Kavik thats awesome news with Kaos! He's come so far :D

LOL........come and play with ADAA that way you can't qualify! :o

As I said to you at lunch time - you will be in masters before you know it :)

Lol Congrats Amypie nd Kyzer hahhahaha I know how you Feel Denver had 2 more Qs to go and I'm like noooooooo! NOT MASTERS!!! I'm hoping he can hold off until after Ekka but considering the amount of trials we have coming up I doubt it :( lol!

Congrats though :D and congrats to Kavik thats awesome news with Kaos! He's come so far :D

LOL........come and play with ADAA that way you can't qualify! :o

As soon as the P Plates are on my Nova Car :( then watch out lol..

Not sure if this is a brag or not but had to tell someone as am feeling pretty happy right now.

First trial today Only a sweepstakes so no qualies up for grabs - handler is a basket case with nerves so Coco has to do it for both of us. We blew the seek back ( training issue havent been making them long enough I think) and the gloves (nobody got them) but she did everything else pretty well. Ended up winning the ring as we had the least number of zeroes but still it was a great first trial. High point perfect scores in the DJ and in two of the articles and nearly perfect in the signals. Low point - none really we survived and I am sure it will get better from here

Well Done!! Sounds like a pretty good first round! Good luck for this weekend!

I put it in the herding thread, but I will have a brag here too.

I had Jazz in 3 herding trials this weekend. Sheep yesterday and 2 lots of ducks today. Well my girl worked like a trooper and came away with 3 qualifications and 3 High in Trials. Scores of 90 on sheep and 93 and 95 on ducks. The 2 duck passes brought up her started duck title so she is now Ulara All That Jazz HSAsd

I am happiest with the 90 on sheep as she actually has her started title so we went in it to practice for intermediate so worked it differently to how I would normally - did nearly a full length intermediate cast and worked on getting her used to driving by letting the sheep move in front of me. She normally hates it and coped will with it. So to do that and still pull a 90 was great.

Well done Piper and Jazz :( . Some lovely duck work this morning and even when the ducks decided to make an escape out of the arena you still held it together :( .

:) That was actually really funny. When the judge oferred the rerun I was like hell no, we have done so well so far. I'll just get them back in the paddock and carry on.

Her best work for the weekend were things that weren't judged - that moment and a couple of moments of yard work the day before when stock handling the sheep made me so proud of her.

Okay, so we didn't pass our trial today (apparently 4 minutes of stays is too long to wait for your remote reward!!!!!! :laugh: )... BUT - I am reaaaaaaaally pleased with the work Jedi gave me up to that point (well, except when I stepped on him during the figure 8! Oops!). It's the best he's given me in a trial to date and we were sitting on 2nd with a 192. Oh well!