2010 Brags Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think someone did video a couple of my runs this weekend - but it'll take a while before I get my hands on them.

but - I've now got a disk with a couple of run from Sale 2 weeks ago - which I'll put on Youtube during the week.

I haz a video!

This is Barkly's first Novice Agility pass at Sale a few weeks ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COnERMid3eQ

BTW - we had an awesome weekend at Warrnambool. I actually considered not even running him at Warrnambool because of the horrible weather - he's not a fan of rain, so I didn't think he'd do very well. He proved me wrong - such a little trooper...

Excellent Jumping C - Pass - 3rd Place - Title!

Excellent Jumping G - Pass - 2nd Place

Novice Agility A - Pass - 3rd Place

Open Jumping C- Pass - 3rd Place

Open Jumping G - Pass - 2nd Place

Open Agility A - Pass - 6th Place

Open Agility E - Pass - 1st place

Oh - and I won 2 awesome prizes in the raffle :eek:

WOW - seems like a year of hard work is paying off in the last trials for 2010!

We had a great weekend.

I only took Xena to agility on Saturday night. Not sure of all our placings, but I know we were quick and went clear in 2 x open jumping rounds (second in one of them by .5 of a second), one advanced agility round (second again by .5 of a second) and had just one fault in the 4th run. She was flying and was heaps of fun to run.

Yesterday the puppies played flyball. CK's team won in Div 1 and Xen'a team won div 3. Must say it was quite different running in Div 3 for the first time. We put the girly in there because the team had 3 first timers and they all did brilliantly! I think Xena ran in 9 races out of 10, but was still keen for more at the end of it all - she is nuts!

ETA - CONGRATULATIONS to the Fast and Furious team for putting on a fantastic first comp!

Only two weeks to go until flyball nationals. Woo hoo!

Edited by Agility Dogs

Fantastic video Luke - I'd kill for those contacts!!!! Barkly looks so happy to be out there and so consistent at the same time (yet another combination that I am envious of!). Well done :grouphug:

Congrats to everybody else on their great achievements too.

Agility dogs - saw a few of your runs on Saturday and your guys were on fire. Some well earned places in there too against some very tough competition!!! :confused:

After a big break of over 2 years since her last trial, on Saturday Chili got her final pass for her CCD title :laugh: Although its been a long time coming, she's done it in style with 3 wins and scores of 98, 96 and 94

I'm looking forward to novice with her in 2011

:laugh: Congratulations ish and Chili. Well done, you must be so proud of those fantastic scores!

After a big break of over 2 years since her last trial, on Saturday Chili got her final pass for her CCD title :rofl: Although its been a long time coming, she's done it in style with 3 wins and scores of 98, 96 and 94

After a big break of over 2 years since her last trial, on Saturday Chili got her final pass for her CCD title :D Although its been a long time coming, she's done it in style with 3 wins and scores of 98, 96 and 94

Wooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Was so thrilled for your both!