• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maybe that front foot is the lever for the ears :thumbsup:

Hope you had a nice trip, looks like dogs did too

We had a great trip, we even did a spot of shopping on your home turf yesterday, we don't have Big W here yet and I usually go to the big pet shop to get pigs ears they are only $1.29 with my members card, can't get em here that cheap!!

Loving everyones shots!

Bec Charche must be in his seventh heaven sharing his life with bedroom eyes like Ashas. :laugh:

here is my 17/52

In the Jet stream!!

DSC_0178-1.jpg

Thanks, he does look a very happy boy in this shot! I was wishing the jet stream had of been in the other direction then I could of had the sun to my back oh well I still liked the shot!!

Very cute - love the coat too, the fur trimming is a bit special. I have started knitting Bella a coat, now she is getting older she needs some extra warmth at night time

yeh, I've never really thought to get Jamie a coat because she has that nice kelpie fur to keep her warm, it must be the old age

Helen: love the scene in week 15 and great pp work with Bella running in back paddocks at agility :D

shelleandshyla: I like the underwater treadmill ... I've heard that's the best form of exersize for dogs

evolving: too funny Echo playing with the hose, pretty good effort to get both paws in the air! How did you get her to eat the food out of the bowl/magazine? Very clever!

ish: I agree Termi's coat is really nice when wet :)

16paws: cute game of tug-o-war with the extra collar! I like the colours and contrast :D

tlc: love the jet streams shot

fionac: gorgeous shot of Archie! You can tell he's still a puppy, v. cute :D

I'm a little behind

Here's 16/52

Jamie in the dark

4545015505_35bb93ca54.jpg

and 17/52 ... See no Evil. Hear no Evil. Speak no Evil. Jamie the unwise monkey aka "the dobber" :laugh:

4566403079_6a976f6055_b.jpg

:D

evolving: too funny Echo playing with the hose, pretty good effort to get both paws in the air! How did you get her to eat the food out of the bowl/magazine? Very clever!

It is a special magic trick :laugh:.

I was chucking treats at her to get her to stay as she does not know stay yet.

Here is this weeks one.

4567074411_0f8b34d2bc.jpg

CM, love your shots for the last two weeks, especially the dark one, how did you get the effect is it light painted?

Evolving, How cool is Echo.....You put your right leg in, you put your right leg out!! :laugh:

It is a special magic trick :love:.

I was chucking treats at her to get her to stay as she does not know stay yet.

ah! the challenge of puppies :eek:

CM, love your shots for the last two weeks, especially the dark one, how did you get the effect is it light painted?

thanks, yeh, the dark shot was sorta painting with light. I used a twin-globe old fashioned reading lamp as the only source of light in my dark hallway :rofl:

oh and while I'm here, I haven't been keeping up with Texas, Chester and Lotus, I decided a couple of months ago that I wouldn't bother with their 52 weeks. But sometimes I do the shot with Jamie and then want to see what it would look like with a different dog and vice versa :(

Last week with the reading lamp in the hallway I went through all the dogs ... I figure I may as well share them here :rofl:

Texas' wolfie glow

4545015961_5f737abf2b.jpg

Chester admiring himself in the lens reflection

4545014725_a2487f570f.jpg

Lotus and one of her classic expressions

4545014863_8607fe1a6d.jpg

:D

Can you believe it is May and we are still going, nearly at the half way mark :)

Not much time for taking a photo this week so took a quick one and had fun playing with my new textures again

4570695526_401ebc2fff.jpg