Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

I wonder how nicely Bailey will play with Alfie (the cat) when he gets here, I only have to wait till next week to find out!!

my cats are used to dogs they did giver her bit of a berth for a few days i don't ever lock them up they play all the time now and i got three cats. supervise of course to you know they wont hut each other :laugh:

I'm loving all the puppy photos. I don't have any of my own to add but I will get to meet the little guy on monday so I should have lots to put up then. My OH is rather envious I've been planning for weeks to leave him with the 1yo and the 2.75yo so I could go to a dog show, which he agreed to readily enough, but now I'm getting to see our puppy afterwards so he's feeling a teeny bit jealous.

emery - what a clever girl Kelari is, I love how focused she looks in the training picture. You're dog and cat play so nicely together, I'm rather jealous I don't think that will happen here.

Borderfan - Not long to go now, less than a week. I hope we're going to keep seeing lots of photos though.

I'm loving all the puppy photos. I don't have any of my own to add but I will get to meet the little guy on monday so I should have lots to put up then. My OH is rather envious I've been planning for weeks to leave him with the 1yo and the 2.75yo so I could go to a dog show, which he agreed to readily enough, but now I'm getting to see our puppy afterwards so he's feeling a teeny bit jealous.

emery - what a clever girl Kelari is, I love how focused she looks in the training picture. You're dog and cat play so nicely together, I'm rather jealous I don't think that will happen here.

Borderfan - Not long to go now, less than a week. I hope we're going to keep seeing lots of photos though.

i got our first dog show on sunday with kelari and now hubby wants to come so i got to find a baby sitter fir my 3.5 and 2 year old lol

Va give them time my cats have always gotten used to the dogs even the grumpy old cat plays with her i hope your cat and puppy have thatrelationship it is a joy to watch

Guest belgian.blue
Hudson is beautiful awwwww

Kelari at both her shows today went baby of breed and was considered for baby in show so happy

Congrats :laugh:

and now for the guessing game!! Which one of the two black and white pups is Bailey?? Have a guess??? (I had to email the breeder and ask!)

pup28.jpg

one on the left

Bailey is the puppy on the left - the only thing that tells him apart from the other black and white pup is collar colour and the other pup apparently has a black spot near his nose!

countdown on!!!!!

the one in the middle's black is much higher on the front legs at the side than the one to the left of the shot (the black comes down further at the front but it is much higher at the side)... if you compare that to the single photo you posted you can see your pup's black goes down past the elbow towards the wrist whereas the other little pup is higher towards the shoulder ;) (I'm used to seeing differences in GSP coats so you see patterns after a while)

they are very cute ... :laugh:

Edited by FionaC

only 2 more sleeps!!!! I'm so excited!!! :cry: :cry:

I have booked myself in for a 90 minute hot stone massage on thursday morning before i go to the airport so thats almost enforced relaxing!!

:D :angel::):rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

enjoy yourself..... and your new puppy :)

does anyone know where i can get a cheap tunnel from? The breeder has lots of pics of the puppies playing in a tunnel and I found one in the reject shop for $6 but it was for cats and I dont think he would fit in it for long!!

2 more sleeps!! I will possibly need to be sedated tomorrow night!

does anyone know where i can get a cheap tunnel from? The breeder has lots of pics of the puppies playing in a tunnel and I found one in the reject shop for $6 but it was for cats and I dont think he would fit in it for long!!

2 more sleeps!! I will possibly need to be sedated tomorrow night!

Childrens play tunnels are good - try Toyworld or IKEA (this is the IKEA one here) Maybe even eBay too (cheapest one I could find on eBay)