Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Hi fellow mums and maybe dads :mad.

I have a question in picking up a puppy from the airport. I'm looking to go with dogtainers or jetpets but unsure about the procedure in picking up the puppy at the airport...

Will the transport company be dealing with everything with their arrival and I'll just wait outside of the gates until they come out with my boy? or... do I have to do some processes with the airport staff?

Would be much appreciated if anybody could give some information on this :)

Thanks

Hi fellow mums and maybe dads :).

I have a question in picking up a puppy from the airport. I'm looking to go with dogtainers or jetpets but unsure about the procedure in picking up the puppy at the airport...

Will the transport company be dealing with everything with their arrival and I'll just wait outside of the gates until they come out with my boy? or... do I have to do some processes with the airport staff?

Would be much appreciated if anybody could give some information on this :)

Thanks

I pick up my boy at the Domestic air express. Don't go all the way in or you will arrive at the Internationals air express. Seeing you are from VIC, just turn left before you reach the airport. The right side is for humans. :mad You should see a McDonald there and its very close to the air express. You just go in and tell them your dog's name. They will then ask for your signature.

Just a piece of advice. Just bring some water to let your puppy have a drink.

Here is Oreo!

post-33443-1278000673_thumb.jpg

Edited by nicolatu

My White Swiss Shepherd breeder called yesterday to tell me the puppies were born 4/7/10 :) :) :vomit::) :p :p . 6 boys and 5 girls. I'm going to see them on the weekend :party: I can't wait to bring my little girl home ;)

I'll load pics when I get them.

This weekend I am getting my girl.

I can not wait.

I hope all the introductions go well but bob took so well to Echo coming and Echo just loves everyone.

I have decided on a name change for her she will be know as Alera.

My White Swiss Shepherd breeder called yesterday to tell me the puppies were born 4/7/10 :thumbsup::rofl: :rofl: :rofl::thumbsup: :thumbsup: . 6 boys and 5 girls. I'm going to see them on the weekend :rofl: I can't wait to bring my little girl home :(

yay!! congrats!! are you getting the girl or boy?

I can not wait.

I hope all the introductions go well but bob took so well to Echo coming and Echo just loves everyone.

I'm so excited for you Evolving... Alera is so cute.. I won't be able to sleep these couple of days if it were me.. :(

I can't wait 2 more sleeps till I pick up my 9 week lil girl "Kalli"! (Cocker Spaniel). :laugh: Feels like I have been waiting forever! Hurry up Friday! lol :(

th_Kalli3.jpg

Hi boo, that's great news.. everyone's getting their baby this weekend and I'm so jealous now :rofl:

My White Swiss Shepherd breeder called yesterday to tell me the puppies were born 4/7/10 :thumbsup::rofl: :rofl: :rofl::thumbsup: :thumbsup: . 6 boys and 5 girls. I'm going to see them on the weekend :rofl: I can't wait to bring my little girl home :(

Hi boo, that's great news.. everyone's getting their baby this weekend and I'm so jealous now :rofl:

I'm getting a girl and I get FIRST pick :laugh: but I don't get to see them til next weekend now :( .

I'm jealous too I have ages til mine comes home :(

My White Swiss Shepherd breeder called yesterday to tell me the puppies were born 4/7/10 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . 6 boys and 5 girls. I'm going to see them on the weekend :rofl: I can't wait to bring my little girl home :(

I can not wait.

I'm so excited for you Evolving... Alera is so cute.. I won't be able to sleep these couple of days if it were me.. :(

I can't wait 2 more sleeps till I pick up my 9 week lil girl "Kalli"! (Cocker Spaniel). :laugh: Feels like I have been waiting forever! Hurry up Friday! lol :(

th_Kalli3.jpg

Hi boo, that's great news.. everyone's getting their baby this weekend and I'm so jealous now :(

Thanx Spitzbaby :( I am using Jetpets for Kalli, will keep you posted how it all goes! Hang in there Spitzbaby & dwilds :thumbsup: your precious fur kids will be here soon. I look forward to your updates & photos ! :(

Edited by boo72

Here is my Baby girl.

4769533375_a036c41b09.jpg

Swoons....that is one seriously cute puppy. I could not have a puppy so cute, it would get away with far too much, destroying stuff and creating mayhem while I sat there and went: "Gosh. You are REAAAALLLLLLLY cute. Nawwwwww".

Hi fellow mums and maybe dads :rofl: .

Would be much appreciated if anybody could give some information on this :thumbsup:

Thanks

I pick up my boy at the Domestic air express. Don't go all the way in or you will arrive at the Internationals air express. Seeing you are from VIC, just turn left before you reach the airport. The right side is for humans. :noidea: You should see a McDonald there and its very close to the air express. You just go in and tell them your dog's name. They will then ask for your signature.

Just a piece of advice. Just bring some water to let your puppy have a drink.

Here is Oreo!

You turn left at the set of traffic lights as you come into the airport, just before the parking bit.. then you have to take the first right, follow the signs and go down the end and park. It's pretty clear to work out where you go from there :thumbsup: Dpends on which airline as to where you have to go as well i think?? If you're really worried, call up the melbourne branch of the company you go through and they'll explain how to find them and where to go. We even did a test run so we could arrive on time :love: Pity he was nearly 2hrs late!!!

Enjoy your puppy!

boo: YAY!! congrats to you!! you must be very excited right now :rofl: I'm so happy for you. Remember to keep us posted with how your baby is going :love:

Thanks Bundy's mum.. I was talking to my brother about where to turn near the airport and he was clueless! oh no :noidea: maybe I'll do a test run too hehe thanks for the tips

spitzbaby Thank you! Look forward to updates and photos of your new fur baby! sorry can't keep up! lol How much longer do you have to wait? BTW I used Jetpets and had a great experience with them, no problems and no delays on the day (thankfully) :)

dwilds Awww how cute! I bet you're so excited! Hope the weeks fly past for you! :) look forward to more updates & photos!

Welcome spitzbaby, boo72, Evolving and Jodi1981 :o

dwilds wonderful photos! :laugh: The excitement level amps up when you see the puppies for the first time!

14 days to go for me! :rofl: Unfortunately I can't post photos this week as I was sent a video of the pups playing (they're getting bigger!) Will try next week though!

Does anyone from Perth know how the airport pick-up process works at the domestic airport? Mine will be flying with Jetpets and I have no idea where to go. :D

Alera came home last night.

She is a completly different spirit than Echo. Still a little bit destructive but so much moe people focuses.

She was a little tropper last night in her cage not one whine.

Echo is smitten.

Here are a few pics.

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1707.jpg

IMG_1684-1.jpg