Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Lola the French Bulldog is now home sweet home with me!! She settled in perfectly, loves playing with Arnie and gee what an appetite on this little piggy!

Have not been able to get really great pics as yet, all she wants to do is eat the camera.

DSC02507.jpg

DSC02540.jpg

DSC02497.jpg

Hope everyone else is having fun with their new puppy, or for those patiently waiting, its definetly worth the wait!

I love your pics dwilds :laugh: Mum looks so happy in all the photos, with a big smile on her face :love: even with that huge pile of fat little babies to look after. I love the one above with the little bottom in the air heehee :laugh:

Edited by Saxonpup

5 more days to go! :mad

Thanks Clastic and boo72!

I was excited when I received the email this morning from my breeder asking me to choose (finally!)

They were both very gorgeous boys - a tough choice!! But I have chosen and keen to share some photos with everyone on here soon. :mad

aussielover - He's an Airedale Terrier :(

Edited by quickbrownfox

so cute! Mindy played with an airedale for a bit today, he was very gentle with her and very lovely. I love airedales (but couldn't deal with the coat) they are great dogs! He did keep trying to steal food from me though :rolleyes:

Thanks for the advice guys.

The breeder has been keeping me up to date with wormings etc and this has been done. She will also be visiting he vet shortly for her vacciations. She'd eaten her brekky not long before the photo's were taken. I will be getting new photos this weekend so will see if there is a difference. Thanks for your concern.

How'd you go with the new pics of the puppy Sezz?

After leaving Oslo (Norway) MOnday lunch time, Strauss my new little toller puppy will touch down in Perth this arvo. Unfortunately I have to wait until Friday to see him.........but its getting closer ;)

Aww a little toller baby is coming soon.

Alera thinks she own the house and is very proud of the fact that she has learnt to jump on the couch.

4803492425_67543fde9b_z.jpg

4803478377_74a0d65c89_z.jpg

She is going to be the feature puppy tomorrow on the daily puppy.

All your puppies are sooooo cute!!

Im another to add to this list of people waiting for a puppy...

Ive been waiting about 4 years...I was living in Adelaide for 8 years and while there we went on a waiting list to adopt a female Beagle, of "show quality" and is tri colored. We have been soo ready for a puppy that we have even had a puppy bed, crate, food and water bowls and a stuffed toy (with a heartbeat!) etc for about 3 years!

Sadly, our name never came up but upon moving back to Brisbane, we started looking into local breeders and with a bit of effort and luck, we have found a breeder that we are quite impressed by and after waiting for what seems like an eternity, our potential puppy (who will be our only child, furry or not) was born

about 2 weeks ago.

Never did I think that 8ish weeks would go sooo slow! It's going to be a loooong wait. How did you all cope?!

I thought researching, preparing, "text book" learning would help time go faster but I think its actually making time go slower.

Edited by Ishy

Hi Ishy :grouphug: welcome to the waiting club haha...

It's going to be a long 6 weeks for you! and everytime you come here and see all the cute puppies.. you're going to feel like you want yours right now! haha that's what's been happening to me..

Good luck with the new beagle pup :sick: have you decided on a name yet? any photos to share? :thanks:

Guest belgian.blue
Today's the big day!! :) He should be landing at 2:40PM. I hope everything goes according to plan. :cry:

Awesome! Just don't get to the airport too early, it's sooooo boring sitting around waiting :laugh:

I did that with Badger and he landed around 11pm and it was freezing cold. Think I was too eager and we got there for 1O:3O and had to wait around and the plane was late.

It is very hard to get a photo until now as puppy has been hyper ever since I got him home!

His name is Stanley.

post-34377-1279967291_thumb.jpg

(sorry for the crap quality, it's a phone camera)

Will get some better photos of him tomorrow :cry:

Awesome! Just don't get to the airport too early, it's sooooo boring sitting around waiting :laugh:

I did that with Badger and he landed around 11pm and it was freezing cold. Think I was too eager and we got there for 1O:3O and had to wait around and the plane was late.

:laugh: Don't worry I was actually late picking him up as my brother is on holidays and had to check out his house on the way to the airport. Everyone thought he was gorgeous when I left with him out of the building. :laugh:

It is very hard to get a photo until now as puppy has been hyper ever since I got him home!

His name is Stanley.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! :laugh:

What a little cutie pie having a sleep. Can't wait for more pics of him!

He's so big now, I remember seeing the pics when he was sooooo tiny!!

Guest belgian.blue

His name is Stanley.

(sorry for the crap quality, it's a phone camera)

Will get some better photos of him tomorrow :laugh:

He's adorable! Looking forward to meeting him oneday soon :laugh:

Love his name too :love:

My puppy is now five months old ..

3030d806.jpg