Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

evolving - alera is so cute Love the first pic

quickbrownfox - the excitement level sure did amp up but that will be nothing to next sunday when I actually SEE them lots of pics then :grouphug::laugh: and then each sunday til I bring my little girl home :laugh:

Sorry I haven't been here in ages, but life passes by so quickly when you aren't paying it too much attention :laugh:

Wow all the gorgeous new puppies to come and those that are here.

Zoe is now an amazing 6 1/2 months old. She has already been desexed and though she is just getting over a really bad stomach bug, she is back to her normal self :laugh:

Here are some pictures:

WhatchaDoin.jpg

She loved helping OH rip out the old kitchen.

WhatAreYouDoingCat.jpg

Zoe with her best friend Shadow

IDidntDoAnything-1.jpg

With her "I didn't do anything" face.

Those wanting to puppy proof their homes....remember to get down on the floor and look around at what you can see, is amazing what more you can see a pup get to from the floor view that you miss while looking around standing up.

Zoe no longer sleeps in her crate, she prefers to sleep on the lounge, and she sleeps all night from our bed time about 10-11pm til we get up at 7am (school days) 8-9am (weekends and holidays). And no more accidents to clean up.... :grouphug:

I now throw all Zoe's toys in the crate and she spends days going in and selecting a toy to bring out and play with....now just to teach her to put them back when she is finished playing with them :laugh:

I hope everyone is doing fine and the countdown is a short one.

BF

Welcome spitzbaby, boo72, Evolving and Jodi1981 :laugh:

dwilds wonderful photos! :laugh: The excitement level amps up when you see the puppies for the first time!

14 days to go for me! :grouphug: Unfortunately I can't post photos this week as I was sent a video of the pups playing (they're getting bigger!) Will try next week though!

Does anyone from Perth know how the airport pick-up process works at the domestic airport? Mine will be flying with Jetpets and I have no idea where to go. :laugh:

turn right at first round about first left and it is on the right you really can't miss it :rofl: aussie air express. :rofl: this is obviously after you turn left at the lights off of hwy rofl

I got there early before plane was expected to arrive. i went into the building and told them i was expecting to pick up a rotti pup made sure i have id some will check it and get you to sign some don't :S Once you know the plane has arrived it can take about 30-45 mins to get puppy to the drop off point normally come on one of those luggage cars.. i kept an eye out for those and as soon as i saw her i was like there she is. One staff member will normally come out and ask if you are waiting for something if not the same person , just tell them the breed of dog they check details hand dog over and off you go :rofl: this has been this way twice for me. just check you get all paperwork, rugs etc that are yours off or out of crate :rofl:

you can also ring before hand to ensure she has made the flight sometimes things happen and livestock is left behind don't want to get to airport and find out she wont arrive

Edited by emery

Hi guys!!

Oh my goodness the computer dramas I have had!! First it died so it went to computer hospital and got repaired and then literally 24 hours later my 2 year old pulled the screen off the table and smashed it!!!! So had to adjust to no computer or internet till I had bought a new one.

Bailey is going great guns, will heel, sit stay and drop and is learning fetch. his reward is a game of tug which he loves. He has dug a hole today in the mud and is soo dirty

turn right at first round about first left and it is on the right you really can't miss it :confused: aussie air express. :confused: this is obviously after you turn left at the lights off of hwy rofl

I got there early before plane was expected to arrive. i went into the building and told them i was expecting to pick up a rotti pup made sure i have id some will check it and get you to sign some don't :S Once you know the plane has arrived it can take about 30-45 mins to get puppy to the drop off point normally come on one of those luggage cars.. i kept an eye out for those and as soon as i saw her i was like there she is. One staff member will normally come out and ask if you are waiting for something if not the same person , just tell them the breed of dog they check details hand dog over and off you go ;) this has been this way twice for me. just check you get all paperwork, rugs etc that are yours off or out of crate ;)

you can also ring before hand to ensure she has made the flight sometimes things happen and livestock is left behind don't want to get to airport and find out she wont arrive

THANK YOU!!! :laugh: You've told me everything I needed to know!

I have been to the airport many times but never been in that area. I think I will take a quick drive later in the week to find it. :confused:

quickbrownfox Awww I bet you're getting really excited! not long now! Will all be worth the wait when you have that first cuddle! cant wait to see pics! :laugh:

Evolving Alera is so cute! :thumbsup: Love the pics! :rofl:

I can't believe I only just found this thread! The first weekend in August we are going to pick up my new baby girl! She's an American Staffy called Juno. It's been a long wait and I cannot wait to give her hugs, kisses and belly rubs for the first time!

I have gotten a lot of photos from her breeder so will try not to post too many right away! I should be getting new ones this weekend also as the most recent ones I have were taken 2 weeks ago.

Juno3.jpg

2 days old

G1j.jpg

2 weeks old

g1i_002.jpg

4 weeks old

Edited by Sezz

Thanks for the advice guys.

The breeder has been keeping me up to date with wormings etc and this has been done. She will also be visiting he vet shortly for her vacciations. She'd eaten her brekky not long before the photo's were taken. I will be getting new photos this weekend so will see if there is a difference. Thanks for your concern.

Edited by Sezz

Well i think i should join this thread :hug:

My partner and I have bought our first home and moving in end of august, I am planning to get a standard poodle puppy around end of the year/start of next year!

All i have been doing is researching breeders and what equipment I will need to get for my pup!

I have found some breeders great, and others not so great but I know it will take me a while to settle on a breeder that i am happy with and they are happy with me!

My family keep teasing me about getting a poodle :hug:, its the typical "its a girly dog" so I cant wait to prove them wrong with my intelligent active manly standard black/blue/silver/red poodle!

My family keep teasing me about getting a poodle :rofl:, its the typical "its a girly dog" so I cant wait to prove them wrong with my intelligent active manly standard black/blue/silver/red poodle!

Welcome jrm88! I just love standard poodles :o Personally I think they are a great "man's" dog: big, intelligent, active, fun and noble. It's a pity more people don't see it that way!