Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Hi there. I'm joining in on the waiting game too. Am waiting for pups to be born - they are due anytime now so will be able to pick up from airport just before Christmas. So exciting! I'm getting a little staffy girl to do some showing with. I'm not new to staffies but a total newbie at showing so I will be looking for lots of advice from round these parts :laugh:

Ooo Pandii - cute puppy!! I love puppy pics.

I am after a crate too so thanks for the dogtainers link Dju :D

Have just put my name down for a pup! Will be getting her at the end of November, I think I'll call her Ziggy!

These are the photo's the breeder sent me of her

post-37054-1288135454_thumb.jpg post-37054-1288135463_thumb.jpg

hehe, she looks like she's been pulled in from playing in something nice and grubby and is a bit miffed about the impromptu photo shoot! :rolleyes:

^ Ohhh, so cute! :laugh:

Here's our girl, she is SO amazing, beautiful and well mannered. We just LOVE her. Her name has been Saphy, not sure whether that will change yet ... I find the naming thing really hard!

Pretty girl!

ribywg.png

Long day ...

akga5w.jpg

Here's our girl, she is SO amazing, beautiful and well mannered. We just LOVE her. Her name has been Saphy, not sure whether that will change yet ... I find the naming thing really hard!

Aww congrats! She is so cute. :confused: I think Saphy suits her.

You must be so happy to have her!!

Hi everyone!! Our pup has been picked for us, and he's the lightest boy out of the litter! We're so happy and excited, he was the one we first had our eyes on and he's the one going home to us! It's amazing!!

Attached is a photo of him when he was still a little baby, we'll save the photos of when he was older for when we pick him up next Tuesday :thumbsup:

post-35924-1288222544_thumb.jpg