Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

So excited

Just had confirmation today that I will be able to pick up Charlie the Chihuahua on the 15th of Nov.

Only 11 more days to go and counting :champagne::cheer:

Congratulations Chi4me!!! :( Where is your baby coming from? Cant wait to see pics!

exciting times for everyone I'll jump back in.

Bolts flights are confirm to fly in on the 17th to us. But tomorrow Im driving 2hrs to pick up another addition that I havent mentioned before not a puppy though but still doggy. This is BeaBea. Her family doesnthave time for her. She knows basic commands is sterilized. Had one litter in the past. When I get back into town will take her straight to clinic to scan for a chip hopefully a breeder as they dont know much about her has had 2 homes. Loves kids and pups so she will be great for when Bolt arrives.

75765_115515681845003_100001597144730_106661_6000619_n.jpg

Congratulations Chi4me!!! :thumbsup: Where is your baby coming from? Cant wait to see pics!

Charlie is coming from Sydney - and arrives in Perth at 2.15pm :laugh: We are all so excited here its just not funny! I feel as though I am preparing to give birth :rasberry:

Here he is wanting to get out of his cage and play :)

charliewantstogetout.jpg

Bolts flights are confirm to fly in on the 17th to us. But tomorrow Im driving 2hrs to pick up another addition that I havent mentioned before not a puppy though but still doggy. This is BeaBea.

75765_115515681845003_100001597144730_106661_6000619_n.jpg

Ahhhh Simple she looks like a real sweetiepie!

How is she settling in?

My Puppy was born Yesterday!!!! :) I don't know which will be mine yet, but I know it will be one of the 4 girls that were born!!! :shrug:

IMG_6974.jpg

Here's 'Casey' the tired mum!

IMG_6982.jpg

I can't wait to visit them!! And Now I can let myself start to actually buy puppy things :laugh:

congrats on the birth look forward to update photos. is pups name ziggy just looked at your counter collar thingy. I should get one of those but do a count down till the 17th for bolt.

chi4me. She has seattled in great awesome so far. took a couple of pics late last night. Went straight to clinic yesterday she is 26.9kilos lol said she could lose a kilo or two wouldnt kill her lol uses the new kennel I have no idea if she has ever had one but its great for me less stress shouldnt use it lol

73981_115787728484465_100001597144730_107586_5855522_n.jpg

39589_115799351816636_100001597144730_107668_5179144_n.jpg

next lot of photos should be me collecting bolt from airport on the 17th and meeting beabea

love your dog's little black ear!

And yes, at the moment I'm pretty sure I'll be calling my pup Ziggy. I suppose that could change when I see exactly what mine looks like, but I really like the name, so it'll probably stick!!

HI! I'm currently waiting for a Neo girl from Italy....is been a long 4 month search, a whole lot of breeder background checks and research but all going well with her first 9months (and shipping and vet checks AAAND quarantine :p )she'll be with me in august/september 2011 lol it's like winning Lotto! I will add photo's when I know for sure she's on her way

My Puppy was born Yesterday!!!! :) I don't know which will be mine yet, but I know it will be one of the 4 girls that were born!!! :laugh:

IMG_6974.jpg

I can't wait to visit them!! And Now I can let myself start to actually buy puppy things :love:

Congrats Bracken!!! How exciting :)

and look at all that puppy breath there!!! :love: :love:

chi4me. She has seattled in great awesome so far. took a couple of pics late last night. Went straight to clinic yesterday she is 26.9kilos lol said she could lose a kilo or two wouldnt kill her lol uses the new kennel I have no idea if she has ever had one but its great for me less stress shouldnt use it lol

73981_115787728484465_100001597144730_107586_5855522_n.jpg

next lot of photos should be me collecting bolt from airport on the 17th and meeting beabea

Wow Simple what an absolute sweetiepie! She looks so adorable! And your daughter? looks so happy with her :laugh:

It looks as though she has always been there :)

Cant wait to see airport pickup pictures too!

And yes, at the moment I'm pretty sure I'll be calling my pup Ziggy. I suppose that could change when I see exactly what mine looks like, but I really like the name, so it'll probably stick!!

:)Bracken :love: I have to laugh at the name Ziggy - my fathers name is actually Zygmund (he gets Ziggy of course) - but its meaning in old german is "victorious hand" or "protector". I actually love the name :)

HI! I'm currently waiting for a Neo girl from Italy....is been a long 4 month search, a whole lot of breeder background checks and research but all going well with her first 9months (and shipping and vet checks AAAND quarantine :laugh: )she'll be with me in august/september 2011 lol it's like winning Lotto! I will add photo's when I know for sure she's on her way

Wow, that IS a long wait Kemah!!! But you must be so excited about finding a breeder!!! Please, please supply us with puppy pictures that would be fantastic!! Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you that all goes well :love:

Thank you for the well wishes! :) She is due at the end of this month (double fingers crossed that there is a girl in the litter for us!) so we will no for sure in a few weeks.... lol if there are no little girls in this litter we will continue to wait patiently- lol a few extra months at this point is nothinglol :) The breeder has been so helpful! and has given us other options so my dream to have a little girl neo isn't far off! :laugh:

if there are no little girls in this litter we will continue to wait patiently- lol a few extra months at this point is nothing lol :) The breeder has been so helpful! and has given us other options so my dream to have a little girl neo isn't far off! :laugh:

Kemah are you hoping to show her?

I cant believe how big the Neapolitan Mastiffs look - but so regal too :)

:laugh:Bracken :love: I have to laugh at the name Ziggy - my fathers name is actually Zygmund (he gets Ziggy of course) - but its meaning in old german is "victorious hand" or "protector". I actually love the name :)

Yay! That makes the name even more awesome, she shall be Ziggy of the victorious paw! :love:

hehe, I really chose Ziggy because I love David Bowie :love: She's going to have Ziggy Stardust sung at her CONSTANTLY!

And I think I'll be inviting all my friends over to watch Labyrinth with her :)

Oooohhh didnt even think of David Bowie!!!

and I adore Labyrinth!!! One of my kiddies favourite movies to watch!!

Ziggy of the Victorious Paw sounds fantastic lol!

Edited to add: If I tell my Dad he will be strutting around like a proud papa - even though he doesnt even visit these forums!!! I am sure he would some how, some where, think you are naming the dog after him, even though he doesnt know you lol :laugh:

Edited by chi4me

If I tell my Dad he will be strutting around like a proud papa - even though he doesnt even visit these forums!!! I am sure he would some how, some where, think you are naming the dog after him, even though he doesnt know you lol :D

lol, he can share the name-sake rights with Bowie!

And yay for adoring Labyrinth! It's fun to watch at any age. We're all 18/19, so we watch it mostly for Bowie and his rather interesting pants :D

My Puppy was born Yesterday!!!! :laugh: I don't know which will be mine yet, but I know it will be one of the 4 girls that were born!!! :laugh:

I can't wait to visit them!! And Now I can let myself start to actually buy puppy things :laugh:

Hurray! Yeah buying doggy stuff is lots of fun. :rofl: Ziggy is an awesome name too! When will you know which girl is yours?

Awesome! Can't wait to see these pics. :eek: How many dogs will you have total?

if there are no little girls in this litter we will continue to wait patiently- lol a few extra months at this point is nothing lol :rofl: The breeder has been so helpful! and has given us other options so my dream to have a little girl neo isn't far off! :laugh:

Kemah are you hoping to show her?

I cant believe how big the Neapolitan Mastiffs look - but so regal too :eek:

Hi! I have never shown my dogs before, but I do have a family friend in Australia who used to breed and show his dog's so when i go to australia in january I'll be drilling him for information! :laugh: I would love to get in the ring! I semi-stalk the dog shows in my area watching everyone getting ready and showing! :laugh: Its so great! I even drag my friends along and point out all the dog breeds i can remember hahahaha they love the atmosphere!