Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

No problems for the freebies

I just enrolled my boy into puppy preschool, and hes not even here yet, the first week is the day before he arrives, but will do the rest of the course, and maybe the next one, lots of socialization coming his way

Guest belgian.blue
After keeping it quiet for MONTHS I can now say that we are waiting for a Finnish Lapphund show puppy from Taigakoira. We'll be getting her at the end of January and she'll be two weeks old on Friday. :dummy:

Congrats! Superb breeder you have there :dunce:

Do you know which girl is yours yet? Guess if you're getting a show bitch then of course you won't know yet!

After keeping it quiet for MONTHS I can now say that we are waiting for a Finnish Lapphund show puppy from Taigakoira. We'll be getting her at the end of January and she'll be two weeks old on Friday. :laugh:

:dummy::dunce::dunce: How exciting :rofl:

I will be doing obedience and agility with my boy, I want him super friendly to all dogs, so we are doing alot of socialization, starting with puppy school

After keeping it quiet for MONTHS I can now say that we are waiting for a Finnish Lapphund show puppy from Taigakoira. We'll be getting her at the end of January and she'll be two weeks old on Friday. :dummy:

Congrats! Superb breeder you have there :rofl:

Do you know which girl is yours yet? Guess if you're getting a show bitch then of course you won't know yet!

No not yet. We'll find out in January. :dunce: And I agree, our breeder is wonderful. :dunce:

Pandii, I suppose it just depends on personal experience. We didn't do it with Akira and she's perfectly fine with all dogs and not aggressive at all. We do obedience and agility with her. We introduced her to adult dogs that had solid temperaments and that's my preference because in my area it's all -oodles with owners who think it's cute that their puppy is humping someone elses and upsetting their dog. I'm not saying that no one should do puppy preschool, just that we didn't and will continue not to because I don't feel it's good for a dog in my area. :laugh:

Edited by whiskedaway

I understand, what one is happy with some one else isnt :dummy: I hate the oodle owners that htink there dogs are perfect and they arent

did you send away for you eukanuba ( sp?) freebie, I got a great book, a free 3kilo bag of puppy food and a voucher for more food

Seems like a lot of to-be owners are getting pups soon...

+1 here :rofl:

I visited my puppy this afternoon, I was head over heels about this particular puppy but I am aware that there is someone who is intending to show who'll be given first preference.

Here's the pup that I fell in love with

2yw90y1.jpg

2r6elcg.jpg

2 more weeks and she may come home with me :laugh:

Hey I recognise that puppy :laugh:

My little girl is a half sister to those puppies :laugh:

7 weeks to go!!!

All i can say is I am glad I have xmas and new years to distract me.

I am going crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy having to wait!

I received some more toys from cleanrun yesterday from their free shipping, I feel like maybe I should be buying things other than toys :rofl:

Hey I recognise that puppy :laugh:

My little girl is a half sister to those puppies :laugh:

Haha, I'm glad to know that Monya has family on this forum!!!

Monya has settled into our home for 2 1/2 weeks now. I'm a little sleep deprived but all is going well!!

Given Monya is our first dog, I'm just glad she is really smart learned quickly, [brag] she now knows her name, sit, down, stay, stand, crawl, shake, stop, no-no, hi-5 and heel [/brag] I'm really proud of her!!

Here's a cheeky pic of my special girl~~

2n87b6v.jpg

All I can say is, she was worth waiting for!!!

7 weeks to go!!!

All i can say is I am glad I have xmas and new years to distract me.

I am going crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy having to wait!

I received some more toys from cleanrun yesterday from their free shipping, I feel like maybe I should be buying things other than toys :thanks:

I am glad of those distractions too jrm - I have just under two weeks until I find out if I get a pup, then another 3 weeks after that I can hopefully pick puppy up. The not knowing for sure if I will even get a pup is driving me pretty crazy :)

I got some of those free shipping toys too from clean run - toys are fun to buy - I've got lots of toys too, but no crate yet :confused:

lady 0421 OMG your baby girl Monya is SOOO cute!! Thatis a great list of achievements - you deserve to be proud :confused:

That really is a great list of achievements. My almost 10 month old can't do all that stuff, haha.

We're off to Melbourne on the 2nd of January to see the puppies. I can't wait! They'll be five weeks old at the time so a pretty good age I think. Hopefully we'll find out which one is ours when we're over there.