Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Well I think the wait will be worth it, he looks gorgeous AND he does dishes, what more can you want in a puppy!

I'm not sure you want a dog that does dishes, my Husky is a pain in the behind because the instant the dishwasher is opened, she's there trying to lick the dishes and the dishwasher. :laugh:

He's gorgeous, Dxenion!

He looks very cute Dxenion!

My hopeful pup-to-be will be 6 weeks in only 2 days time. Then I will find out if one will be mine! Then I will get to visit them and have squishy puppy cuddles! Have been stalking my breeders facebook page and ogling the pics of the babies and they are adorable. I'm sorry but you guys are just going to have to take my word for it for now until I visit them myself and take some pics :laugh:

Hi All,

Ive been watching this thread for a while and knew that my puppy to be was still a long way off and knew that one day soon I could join in too and now I am here :laugh:. The excitement to get my little girl is pretty extreme as its been a hard journey for me with the luck of puppies due to my original puppy passing away the day before I was to pick her up so have been waiting ever so patiently since.(for those wondering she had a reaction to a vaccine) The breeder then mated another bitch who didnt take so thought that I would wait to post until there is atleast puppies on the ground and not to get myself too excited as anything can happen as I have previously dealt with.

I am getting a Gordon Setter puppy and at present she is 3 weeks and 1 day old :laugh: I still dont know which one I am getting yet but still am sure as heck excited and cant wait to get her home. She comes from a litter of 6. She has 2 brothers and 3 sisters. I dont find out which puppy is mine for a few more weeks yet (about 5 I am guessing) because I am getting a show puppy. Still none the less I know soon I should have my puppy :D

I have admired the breed for about 7 years now and have been waiting now for the past 2 years.

I am going out to visit my little girl on the 9th of January however I could of went earlier but have chosen to hold off until shes 5 weeks old, so she or they can bite on my toes and give me grief. I just love little personalities. :xmaswave: However I have had heaps of photos and regular skype views of the babies. ;)

I know how hard the waiting game is :p Ive got to keep myself really busy.

I have loved reading the stories from all the other people whom have posted and I would like to wish you and your puppies all a merry christmas ;)

Hi All,

Ive been watching this thread for a while and knew that my puppy to be was still a long way off and knew that one day soon I could join in too and now I am here :laugh:. The excitement to get my little girl is pretty extreme as its been a hard journey for me with the luck of puppies due to my original puppy passing away the day before I was to pick her up so have been waiting ever so patiently since.(for those wondering she had a reaction to a vaccine) The breeder then mated another bitch who didnt take so thought that I would wait to post until there is atleast puppies on the ground and not to get myself too excited as anything can happen as I have previously dealt with.

I am getting a Gordon Setter puppy and at present she is 3 weeks and 1 day old :) I still dont know which one I am getting yet but still am sure as heck excited and cant wait to get her home. She comes from a litter of 6. She has 2 brothers and 3 sisters. I dont find out which puppy is mine for a few more weeks yet (about 5 I am guessing) because I am getting a show puppy. Still none the less I know soon I should have my puppy :)

I have admired the breed for about 7 years now and have been waiting now for the past 2 years.

I am going out to visit my little girl on the 9th of January however I could of went earlier but have chosen to hold off until shes 5 weeks old, so she or they can bite on my toes and give me grief. I just love little personalities. :mad However I have had heaps of photos and regular skype views of the babies. ;)

I know how hard the waiting game is :swear: Ive got to keep myself really busy.

I have loved reading the stories from all the other people whom have posted and I would like to wish you and your puppies all a merry christmas :mad

Oh Atua I remember reading your posts when your pup passed away :mad ... I am so glad your new pup is coming very soon! :thumbsup:

Best wishes for your pup Atua :xmastree:

Only 6 days to go Kyliegirl - how exciting! Are you getting a dobe?

Merry Christmas everyone :laugh:

That is correct! :D Hes a stunner too :laugh: Such a gorgeous head he has and he is big! Cant wait :xmaslights::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oooh so jealous! :birthday: Looking forward to pics ;)

Still don't even know if I'm getting one from this litter :birthday:

Merry Christmas, hope everyone has had a safe silly season.

Went and visited my doggies in quarantine on Wednesday - they are SO CUTE! The little boy is 9 months old and still a puppy, adorable and playful!

The little girl is so quiet and shy, she was quite worried at first at us being so strange and all, but ended up curled up in her new bed that we brought her, giving us little licks!

I am so excited - I will have to drive up at least once a week, a round trip of five hours, until mid-January! And then bring them home here... cannot wait!

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

Thanks for all the well wishes I am hoping everything goes smoothly this time :vomit: I am still so excited and hope that it all works out :)

Good luck with your puppy atua, I have 11 week old puppies out of Courtney's sister :)

Oh awsome. If shes anything like Courtney she would be beautiful :D Courtney is a lovely girl. I like the bone she has :) I had Courtney here for about 3 months and had so much fun with her. Do you have any pictures of your girl?

I bet your babies are cute :) How many did you get?

All the best :xmascheer:

Malinda

Just for Miranda and picture of Courtney ;) My puppies mummy :D

post-30106-1293330203_thumb.jpg

@ jrm88 - that is pretty awesome of your family! How fun!

Smoothie Girl (btw I love your elegant smoothie, I knew one growing up who was just delightful), the black and white is the boy - he is smaller than her, should stay smaller than her. He is absolutely bug-eyed with excitement in his pictures, but he is not usually so pop-eyed lol.

The girl is growing back coat after puppies - and she feels as plush and cuddly as she looks, I love her colour, hope I get babies like that!

The Gordons are beautiful, can't wait to see your puppy pix!