Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Crate arrived today from vebopets.. talk about fast delivery, I only ordered it Wed night!!

It looks awesome with bedding and lots of toys!

Also went to see pups today but was a short visit as they ate a couple mins after I arrived, played for a little then they all went to sleep hehe

Only 3 weeks to go, incredibly excited.

Can't wait to see other peoples puppies!

my wee baby girl golden was fingers crossed very tightly concieved a few weeks ago... waiting to here she is confirmed then its a long wait as it will be a show baby for me so praying there is a stunning lil bitch in there... must remember to do some whispering to the mummy :confused: PS its a golden hahaha

ETA: also moving before the lil mite comes home so many distractions for me!~

Edited by kirst_goldens

my wee baby girl golden was fingers crossed very tightly concieved a few weeks ago... waiting to here she is confirmed then its a long wait as it will be a show baby for me so praying there is a stunning lil bitch in there... must remember to do some whispering to the mummy :confused: PS its a golden hahaha

Oh I know that feeling! Waiting to see if Mum's pregnant, then waiting to see if there's a girl for you, then waiting to see which one is yours while all the owners of the boys (*cough*Lobostar*cough*) know exactly which one is theirs because none of the boys are show dogs... it's an excruciating wait, but worth it in the end. :rofl:

Oh I know that feeling! Waiting to see if Mum's pregnant, then waiting to see if there's a girl for you, then waiting to see which one is yours while all the owners of the boys (*cough*Lobostar*cough*) know exactly which one is theirs because none of the boys are show dogs... it's an excruciating wait, but worth it in the end. :rofl:

Haha! Apologies for wanting a male pup :rofl: On the other hand, all of the girls are gorgeous, so you'll end up getting a nice one anyway...

my wee baby girl golden was fingers crossed very tightly concieved a few weeks ago... waiting to here she is confirmed then its a long wait as it will be a show baby for me so praying there is a stunning lil bitch in there... must remember to do some whispering to the mummy :rofl: PS its a golden hahaha

Haha! Apologies for wanting a male pup :( On the other hand, all of the girls are gorgeous, so you'll end up getting a nice one anyway...

Yes, I know. :confused: We're so excited, my OH and sister have decided they like the same pup. I told them both not to get their hopes up, but they're not listening. We'll see, only a couple more weeks to go. :eek:

IMG_0038.jpg

Hi Everyone

Went up and bathed the doggies on Thursday; then played with them and brushed them for two hours until we had to go.

Their attendant is holding them for me in the pic - they just looooooover her, and she calls them her 'kids' lol!

CanNOT wait to bring them home, they are such little sweeties :confused:

Dog geek they are sooo cute, must be hard visiting them and having to leave them, hopefully it wont be long till you can take them home

Our little man arrives tonight so no more sleeps unless I have a nana nap LOL but considering how excited we are I dont think I will be having one

well the Gordon puppies are almost 6 weeks old (on Tuesday) I still have no idea which girl is mine yet but I am going to visit in 2 more sleeps. EEEEP I am so excited and cant wait. I just feel like getting up and dancing lol.

Time has been going so fast for me as I have been flat out with work.

I am still not sure how long until I get to bring her home my guess is still another 3 or 4 weeks :laugh: :laugh: Hope it flies by

I have 1 week 2 (or 3) week and 5 week old photos. Hopefully some more in the future as well.

The problem is it is hard to tell which one is which sometimes.

5335449426_8cfe6c792b_z.jpg

5334834423_ea31375279_z.jpg

5335449298_eb9f2a2154_z.jpg

5335458318_a7e8e7d0b2_z.jpg

She is a good little stacker already

5334827033_7e355ac024_z.jpg

Edited by Evolving

my wee baby girl golden was fingers crossed very tightly concieved a few weeks ago... waiting to here she is confirmed then its a long wait as it will be a show baby for me so praying there is a stunning lil bitch in there... must remember to do some whispering to the mummy :) PS its a golden hahaha

Oh I know that feeling! Waiting to see if Mum's pregnant, then waiting to see if there's a girl for you, then waiting to see which one is yours while all the owners of the boys (*cough*Lobostar*cough*) know exactly which one is theirs because none of the boys are show dogs... it's an excruciating wait, but worth it in the end. :D

hahah yep that will be me! and luckily the owner of the bitch wants a boy to keep so fingers crossed i get a mirror situation of urs! PS PURPLE GIRL WAS MY FAV!! Lil stunner!! glad she is being shown :D Ill have to come show is SA at some stage to meet lil purple girl!

Love the names the lil lappies are getting, suit them both hehehe

WA - that's great news that you got purple girl - she was my fave too :D

dog geek - did your babies enjoy their bath? How long now - can't be too long?

I got home with my little Ruby girl at about 11.30pm last night after picking her up in Melbourne, and she is just gorgeous. The breeder was saying that she thinks she may have made her decision too soon and I may actually have the no.1 pick girl. She cried a lot last night but has been fine today as long as I am in sight, so have been moving her from room to room with me. She's such a little sweetie, and she does a great stack already and follows me around - such a smart little cookie!

So, finally, some photos!!

5334825853_ba8a945f2f_z.jpg

It's a hard life

5334825847_ddcd60a714_z.jpg

5334825845_52c6aaaf5e_z.jpg

happy(and hot!) girl

5334825861_06ce6ec0d7_z.jpg

Edited by parrotpea

So cute parrotpea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More photos pls :D

Just wanted to let everyone know in melbourne about an AWESOME bargain i got at costco today!

I got a large dogbed for $31.47, it is (I hope) big enough for a standard poodle and VERY cushiony and comfy!