Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

:( yes he sure is :)

The breeder gave me the option of naming him - this was my girls decision and I have to admit it was one of the better ones!

I had to diplomatically fend off;

Sparkles

Gizmo

Prince

Daffy

Wiz

Ju Ju

and would you believe Flower!

Didnt matter to them whether he was a boy or a girl!

Thankfully my oldest is a huge fan of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and sense prevailed when she suggested Charlie.

So Charlie the Chihuahua it is :cheer:

The name Charlie suits him. :( Very cute!

You guys are making me so puppy clucky.

My dog toys arrived yesterday and my partner was like "Seeing them makes me really want a dog now!". It's becoming a bit more real now. Rather than just saying for the last year that we would get a puppy, it will be happening soon... I hope!!

@chi4me: Charlie is soooo cute and adorable! I've got a question though, how come the breeder gave you a list of name to choose from?? Is that normal because I have a list of names that like and not sure how I'll feel having to consult the breeder about naming my pup.

As for my girl, she is 3 weeks old now. Getting weekly photos from the breeder is the only thing that is keeping me sane!

Here's a photo the pups, one of them is my girl... I wonder if it would be rude if I asked the breeder which one is mine?

2relgd0.jpg

1z1fr0h.jpg2crvt5c.jpg9beo0w.jpg

I also started purchasing puppy things for her too... I got a playpen for her online - it turned out much bigger than I imagined to be!!

jsyeu0.jpg

Her crate and toilet training pad :(

28uheah.jpg

Still waiting on collars, toys, name tag, and other accessories to arrive via mail!!!

@chi4me: Charlie is soooo cute and adorable! I've got a question though, how come the breeder gave you a list of name to choose from?? Is that normal because I have a list of names that like and not sure how I'll feel having to consult the breeder about naming my pup.

Hi Lady0421 :thumbsup:

The breeder didnt give us a list of names, she had been calling the little boy "puppy". When it was confirmed that we were going to be able to purchase him, she kindly asked us is there was a name we would like her to start calling him :rofl: Hence my girls coming up with the list to chose from - and from there Charlie :rofl:

I dont think its rude at all to ask your breeder which one is yours.

However, all of those pups look absolutely adorable!!!

The name Charlie suits him. :laugh: Very cute!

You guys are making me so puppy clucky.

My dog toys arrived yesterday and my partner was like "Seeing them makes me really want a dog now!". It's becoming a bit more real now. Rather than just saying for the last year that we would get a puppy, it will be happening soon... I hope!!

Thanks Naomi!

I know that puppy clucky feeling very well :thumbsup:

:rofl: I've had one half of the walk in filled with puppy stuff for a while now too :rofl:

Hi Lady0421 :rofl:

The breeder didnt give us a list of names, she had been calling the little boy "puppy". When it was confirmed that we were going to be able to purchase him, she kindly asked us is there was a name we would like her to start calling him :rofl: Hence my girls coming up with the list to chose from - and from there Charlie :laugh:

I dont think its rude at all to ask your breeder which one is yours.

However, all of those pups look absolutely adorable!!!

Oh~!! I see what you meant now :happydance2:

When the 4th week photos arrive, I may take my chances and ask her to point out which one is going to be my pup :thumbsup:

Thanks Minxy and Mylappie.

My boss has bred them before and bought them into work before flying them to their new homes, I just didn't recognise them in these photo's. They are very gorgeous and energetic puppies!

Ohhhh I am excited like you don't know how!! OMG! :eek: The puppy pen takes up like.. 2/5 of my entire room as well, I gotta post pictures when I get Hugo, his living area is going to be about 2x2, which is bigger than it looks!

And thank you Naomi, I always wanted a dog named Hugo, but we were contemplating on "Bruno" for a while before settling on Hugo for sure. Hi five for first dog owners! (Let's hope we get it right in one go, eh? :banghead: )

Yeah Minxy, I'd love that! Unfortunately, Hugo is "not to be let outside until 10 weeks and then not to be in places that dogs frequent until until 10 days after his second vaccination", which is going to make socializing a pain in the rectum, but you know, we'll manage :banghead: But when he gets a wee bit older, I'm definitely on for the Kyojin/Hugo playtime! Just so long as you don't let Kyojin eat Hugo when they meet, okay? Okay. :mad (Reportedly, he's going to be quite a small puppy and your boy is larger than a Vallhund ADULT, lol!! Maybe two Vallhund adults stacked on top of the other?!)

BLARRGHHH TWO MORE SLEEPS AND HE'S MIIIIINE :cheer: