Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Hi,

I'm reasonably new to the forums here & since we are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our new baby on Wednesday.

I thought I'd just pop into this thread & say hello

A pic of Indy received from the breeder

post-40825-0-37372700-1310349219_thumb.jpg

We picked Bentley up yesterday! :cheer: lol hes gorgeous... I may be biased though. He was so good lastnight slept on his bed all night no accidents. I was expecting to be up and down all night but he just slept straight through :D. haha was a big day for him yesterday so will see how tonight goes! I'll have to post some pics its just so hard to get them!

All the pictures are beautiful! I look forward to seeing pics of the blue merle aussie pup. xD I really love the blue merle colouring.

I wish waiting for a pup wasn't so agonizing. lol. I miss having a dog.

Edited by Stack

Arrgghhh I did a long post and it stuffed up and I lost it grr!!

Anyway, in short, we're getting a Kaparla golden retriever pup in 4 weeks! A boy one, called Chester!

Here is a pic:

2d7u6c6.jpg

We're not sure which one is ours yet, hopefully we will find out soon! I'm so excited!! Our eldest daughter (Adelaide, 20 months) is excited and just loves dogs! Our youngest girl (Zoe, 6 months) is too young to know lol! But they both love our kitten so I'm sure they'll love the pup!

I'm going to go look over all the posts now to see gorgeous puppy pics!!

Arrgghhh I did a long post and it stuffed up and I lost it grr!!

Anyway, in short, we're getting a Kaparla golden retriever pup in 4 weeks! A boy one, called Chester!

Here is a pic:

2d7u6c6.jpg

We're not sure which one is ours yet, hopefully we will find out soon! I'm so excited!! Our eldest daughter (Adelaide, 20 months) is excited and just loves dogs! Our youngest girl (Zoe, 6 months) is too young to know lol! But they both love our kitten so I'm sure they'll love the pup!

I'm going to go look over all the posts now to see gorgeous puppy pics!!

awwww how cute are they?

awwww how cute are they?

They are :) so exciting!!! Wilbur is adorable too!! I can't wait until we find out which one is actually ours!

That WILL be exciting!! Wilbur is the only boy and rather bigger than his sisters so it's easier to pick him out in the litter. Plus his breeder sends a few pics of him alone. Please share a pic when you know which one is yours.

I will definitely share more pics lol!! I can't wait to see which one ours is!! I think the mum and dad had 9 pups, 5 boys and 4 girls! We got sent a huge info email with what to buy, what foods to get etc, so we've been busy trying to get everything organised! We got a crate today which is massive!! Lots of rearranging to do tomorrow!!

I will definitely share more pics lol!! I can't wait to see which one ours is!! I think the mum and dad had 9 pups, 5 boys and 4 girls! We got sent a huge info email with what to buy, what foods to get etc, so we've been busy trying to get everything organised! We got a crate today which is massive!! Lots of rearranging to do tomorrow!!

we've been doing the same; went and had a look at a 42" collapsable crate on wheels (that we had seen in their online store and their ebay store) while we were in Sydney and decided that it was what we wanted. So when we get back to Adelaide we'll order it online...sadly it's no cheaper to buy it while in Sydney & pay for it as excess baggage than it is to order it online & pay for freight to Adelaide.

it's been 14 years since we had a puppy in the house and it's been an adventure to look at all the new toys, brushes, bowls etc that are available now...and internet shopping has been fabulous to be able to find things that I want but can't get hold of in adelaide and also for finding them cheaper.

I read in one post somewhere on DOL that they put their crate under the kitchen/dining table which is a great idea if you're short on space (specially with these HUGE crates LOL)

Hi Guys :D First Post! I'd like to introduce my gorgeous female German Shepherd puppy Zeus (she's 3 weeks old in these photos)

I get her in 11 days!!!

This is her mum:

140.jpg

Dad:

139.jpg

...and Zeus!

146.jpg

144.jpg

142.jpg

Soo excited! Can hardly wait!

Hi Guys :D First Post! I'd like to introduce my gorgeous female German Shepherd puppy Zeus (she's 3 weeks old in these photos)

I get her in 11 days!!!

This is her mum:

Dad:

...and Zeus!

Soo excited! Can hardly wait!

Hi Jass.91 :cheer:

awwwwww Zeus is soooo cute :love: :love: I reckon the next 11 days will draaaaag :laugh: