Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

we get our first show cocker late next month or early jan, we get to meet him this weekend : D.

He will be close to 5 months old by the time we get him, just wanting to know if that's okay we are worried he may not bond to us completely or follow our commands.....are we worrying over nothing?? Sorry to tap this onto the thread

I do love him and can't wait to pick him up on the thursday :D

I dont think you will have a problem with your cocker Manda, they are eager to please and love unconditionally. It might take a bit longer to bond than a puppy, but love and affection are returned three-fold and cockers are no exceptions :)

we get our first show cocker late next month or early jan, we get to meet him this weekend : D.

He will be close to 5 months old by the time we get him, just wanting to know if that's okay we are worried he may not bond to us completely or follow our commands.....are we worrying over nothing?? Sorry to tap this onto the thread

Cockers are very lovable dogs they love everyone!!!! And I'm sure he will bond all they need is lots of cuddles and kisses oh and food helps ;)

6 Days until 'Unnamed' arrives. (Blue roan cocker spaniel boy)

We CAN NOT WAIT!!!

Just need to get through this week of work

Good luck I want to see photos!!! I have a blue roan boy best dog ever he is now 7 months and cute as a button still

My 11year old foster and I have bonded so trust me that age is not an issue! With consistent training he will follow your commands :)

Edited by Mim

I got my first show girl at about 4 1/2 months of age - you couldn't possibly have a dog more bonded to its owner than she is to me.

Our little import arrived in the country on Monday and was visited by one of our co-owners yesterday. She is very sweet though a little confused about the extreme heat in Melbourne after Ireland's cooler weather. She will leave quarantine on 28 November. Can't wait!