Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

I bought this toilet as recommended by another DOLer... http://www.luckypet.com.au/spotty-indoor-dog-toilet.html

It should arrive next week so I'm just using pee pads in the meantime. I'm training him to use those as he'll be penned when I go back to work and I don't have the option of coming home during the day (I work an hour away). This toilet has a very low step so shouldn't be a problem.

If we're outside playing and he wees then I praise him then as well but just focusing mainly on the pads/toilet at the moment.

ETA: I plan on having Nacho sleep with me eventually (Moose does) but not until he's a bit older and toilet trained and not until they're actually friends. :laugh: He loves his crate now though so he's been sleeping like an angel at night.

Thanks for the link, I hadn't considered a petloo, but for that price I might just get that one.

I have this for my pup and has been the best thing ever! No more playing with and moving the pee pads and I only have to clean it every couple of days.

I think it's soooooo rude Cassie hasn't taken a break from puppy snuggles to give us a pic. :mad

:D

I took Nacho into the office today for a 'quick' visit and he was a complete hit. I ended up being there for 4 hours :eek: and productivity levels dropped considerably. :D

It's like the stages of grief, the stages of puppy wait anguish. I am at impatience.

Hey, we could totally coin that!

I think it's soooooo rude Cassie hasn't taken a break from puppy snuggles to give us a pic. :mad

Unacceptable. Bordering on sadistic, actually!

12 house and 21 minutes. :laugh:

9hs 22min!!! Almost there Smash!!!!

Oh dear. :love: :love:

He is just too much! Look at all that fluffy cuteness! He looks so huge compared to Nacho. :laugh:

ETA: Love his name, totally suits him. :)

Edited by moosepup

His feet are actually ridiculous! :laugh: And his ears hang in his water bowl! :laugh: He is the most beautiful baby we just love him. Moose loves him already too :)

I have nothing but bad things to say about Adelaide customs though :mad He travelled here in a crate with his sister as a friend of mine got a girl from the same litter, and we rang in advance to find out in detail the entire process regarding his pick up. Well when we got there it was problem after problem. Every person we spoke to had a different story and required some other piece of paperwork that we weren't told about etc, we were also slugged with extra fees. Not happy. And the worst part, the pups flew all the way from Auckland to Adelaide (about 5 hours) then were on the ground in Adelaide still in their crate for another 5 hours before they would release them to us! :mad I'm so grateful that at least they had water (the people at AAE where he was held were wonderful and giving them lots of attention) and at least he had his sister with him. They were fine once we got them, not stressed in the slightest. Us on the other hand....! :o

His feet are actually ridiculous! :laugh: And his ears hang in his water bowl! :laugh: He is the most beautiful baby we just love him. Moose loves him already too :)

I have nothing but bad things to say about Adelaide customs though :mad He travelled here in a crate with his sister as a friend of mine got a girl from the same litter, and we rang in advance to find out in detail the entire process regarding his pick up. Well when we got there it was problem after problem. Every person we spoke to had a different story and required some other piece of paperwork that we weren't told about etc, we were also slugged with extra fees. Not happy. And the worst part, the pups flew all the way from Auckland to Adelaide (about 5 hours) then were on the ground in Adelaide still in their crate for another 5 hours before they would release them to us! :mad I'm so grateful that at least they had water (the people at AAE where he was held were wonderful and giving them lots of attention) and at least he had his sister with him. They were fine once we got them, not stressed in the slightest. Us on the other hand....! :o

:eek:

That sounds awful...and pretty unacceptable.

Willow is flying over with one of her litter mates, I live in fear I get the wrong pup. :o