Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Is there actually a difference between the Puppy kongs and normal kongs? Or just a marketing gimmick?

The puppy kongs are softer and the hole is bigger, that seems to be the only difference I noticed.

I was thinking the puppy kong for us, no doubt he'll be a tough little chewer but something with a bit of give might be better for teething?

Will probably get one of each though, can't hurt.

Yeah, I think I might do the same. We have one very food obsessed shih-tzu at mum's place, so can always hand down the little ones haha.

She drives mum mad with them though, to the point where we were in a pet shop last weekend and she spotted some on the wall and refused to walk out of the store unaided HAHA. Monster!

We've got heaps of rope toys and one over excited person told me rope toys were bad bad bad because they break down so easy and threads could be swallowed. I hadn't even thought of that, but have never had a problem before and hey, rope is probably better swallowed than rubber and plastic?

We've got a lot of both, but I personally love the rope toys and won't be giving those suckers up!

We've got heaps of rope toys and one over excited person told me rope toys were bad bad bad because they break down so easy and threads could be swallowed. I hadn't even thought of that, but have never had a problem before and hey, rope is probably better swallowed than rubber and plastic?

We've got a lot of both, but I personally love the rope toys and won't be giving those suckers up!

I'm not a huge fan of rope toys, I bought one to be used with supervision only. My last dog had threads get stuck between his teeth while still attached to the toys, and I've seen some interesting vet cases.

Oh yeah, would be a supervised toy, but most are TBH.

I have never had a problem, thank heavens! Here's hoping they don't start now.

Did get a few very cool rope balls, they look good for little teeth.