Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

NESTING :shrug:

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone, I think both of my kids are pretty special :eek:

jrm88 - I'm planning to be at Kepala in April, pending the show, obed and herding schedule, but if we are and you guys make it too our pups can play together.

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe I will be there ! I love that kepala is on a sunday so no chance of me working!!

Whereabouts in melb are you smoothiegirl??

I'm in Spotswood, where are you?

Ooooh :D Other side of city! Im in narre warren. Was hoping we could organise a playdate if you were close haha :rofl:

Guess it'll have to be April Kepala then. We've got a busy March with Collie events and herding anyway, so no real free weekends for a while. Although I might look into booking a run at Kepala on Labour Day for puppies and quiet dogs if you are interested.

NESTING :thumbsup:

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone, I think both of my kids are pretty special :love:

jrm88 - I'm planning to be at Kepala in April, pending the show, obed and herding schedule, but if we are and you guys make it too our pups can play together.

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe I will be there ! I love that kepala is on a sunday so no chance of me working!!

Whereabouts in melb are you smoothiegirl??

I'm in Spotswood, where are you?

Ooooh :eek: Other side of city! Im in narre warren. Was hoping we could organise a playdate if you were close haha :)

Guess it'll have to be April Kepala then. We've got a busy March with Collie events and herding anyway, so no real free weekends for a while. Although I might look into booking a run at Kepala on Labour Day for puppies and quiet dogs if you are interested.

Would definately be interested. Let me know if you decide to go ahead with it :(

Koda is gorgeous. :cry: You are very lucky.

I see Archie tomorrow after work. Hopefully my work day goes quickly. :)

At least your breeder is nearby, when my girl is born I'm going to have to rely on pictures till she comes home.

Although thats probably a good thing, don't think I could go see her and then leave :thumbsup:

Eeee! So tiny :) He is gorgeous :thumbsup:

Waiting to hear on a litter down here ... little while to go yet.

Ooooh, another pup? Same breed or are you looking at a lab?

Same breed! OH would never, ever get another breed anymore, he is completely smitten with Lappies :cry:

Very cute DL! I quite like number two. I saw my pup today also. :laugh: It was soooo much fun. I'm really confident in the pup I chose out. He was very people friendly and not as cheeky as the others. His nature seemed quite gentle in comparison. He was lovely! Not long until he comes home.

5478557638_1c8f1f637b.jpg

And I took a video of him too. link