Who's Your Fav In Your Breed

Darkrai

Just in case anyone was interested here is a pic of my fav Chesapeake BIS Am/Can CH Silvercreek Remington Steele JH WD (also the first BIS winner to have a retrieving title) :) . Remy was also a therapy dog and I am sure he would have gone on to further acclaim if he hadn't tragically died ages only 5 :) .

Silvercreek%20Remington%20Steele.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INT CH Statuesque Extortion

Yes, i have to agree with you there. Jason is one of my alltime favourite Whippets. My husband thinks im sad because i have him up on my digital photo frame in the kitchen, along with lots of photos of my dogs! :)

Statuesque Vision

Statuesque Visualisation

Martinique Rodeo Dancer

Sportingfields Irish Derby

(titles not included)

Are all at the top of my favourites.

post-6570-1264755862_thumb.jpg

post-6570-1264755870_thumb.jpg

post-6570-1264755875_thumb.jpg

post-6570-1264755943.jpg

Edited by Whipitgood

Collie Rough

Dogs of the past, I find it hard to go past

Ch Braeden Show Dancer.

Gr Ch Robgai Prime Time

GR Ch Barcoo Chief Amongbraves ( India's Grand father & Great grand father)

Gr Ch Jodivale Sundance

Ch Cathkin Ace Of Spades

At present in my breed, I am biased :D :) , I love my girl "India" BISS, Multi RUBISS, Mulit RUBIS Gr Ch Barcoo Taleoftwocites.

Not only is she lovely to live with, I just adore her. Sound, lovely front, beautifully coated. Everything I could ask for in a collie rough.

post-9-1264762828_thumb.jpg

In Cavaliers My all time favs were Gr Ch Melloway Voodoo Doll and Gr Ch & Eng Ch Loranka's Dream Lover at Lechevalier

Not my breed but a dog that was so gorgeous IMO was Australian Shepherd Gr Ch Leesway Spice O LIfe

Great topic :)

Without question - Gr Ch Blickscharf Ashke CD ET.

Ditto. Utter perfection, absolutely adore the dog and expect to never see another dog like him in my lifetime. Australia's been lucky to have a dog of this standard, I don't think enough people realise/appreciate him. Phenomenal show record too, has been acknowledged by a large range of international specialty and AB judges.

Was lucky enough to assist with handling him late in his show career and consider myself extremely priveleged for it. Also have enjoyed running him in some of his Vet's Parades, he charges around the ring with more style than most of the competing 'youngsters' :rofl::)

Ash's other advantage is being owned by the loveliest 'parents', a dog of his calibre could have created a nightmare ego situation within the breed, but his people always conduct themselves with dignity and class.

eta: DOL profile http://www.dogzonline.com.au/breeds/profile.asp?dog=18504

Other o/s dogs I love/loved are

US Ch Gamegards US Marshall- great dog, super producer. Saw a big-winning son of his on a trip to the US and he was super too :)

Int Ch Gil Crni Lotos- features in a lot of very nice dog's pedigrees

Int Ch Oxana vom Hause Neubrand- beautiful bitch, just gorgeous

Yug Ch Beni- simply handsome :D

Edited by Rottshowgirl

In my breed, the Hungarian Vizsla, I would have to say the bitch

Ch. Hanafor Lady Wychbold.

Although no longer with us, she is to me EXACTLY what a vizsla should be.

Even with all the improvement within the breed of recent years, Wych would still hold her own today.

Aust Ch Hanafor Lady Wychbold would be my choice also as my favourite example of the Breed throughout time... She was an absolutely exceptional Bitch in every regard and had an excellent and well deserved Show career at All Breeds, Speciality and Gundog Speciality level.

I very much agree with your sentiments Jerojath in that Wych would still hold her own in competition today... Such a beautiful example of the Breed indeed, and my very favourite of all in history... :(

Aust Ch Llancarfan Arctic Gold (spelling!) would be my choice as my favourite example of a German Spitz (Mittel)... Absolutely beautiful in every regard. I also just adore each of his offspring, some of which have been awarded Best Exhibit In Show, Best Exhibit In Group, Runner-Up Best Exhibit In Group and countless Royal Show Best Of Breed and Runner-Up Best Of Breed awards... :thumbsup:

For poms, this is just stunning....

http://www.sugarlamb.ca/pedigree_pics/Parker.jpg

Parker, BISA, BISS, Ch. Pufpride Sweet Dreams, ROMS, HOF, GC

I am more than blessed to have him in my boys pedigree!

I love the Chriscendo look, and of course the Hadleighs, cantons are lovely.... really too many to mention!

In NZ Renoir poms, just stunning. (Im not biased either lol)

This boy, who is Luuka's father is the dog that really made me fall in love with the look of lappies: Gr. Ch. Watersedge Alias Aleksi

Aleksi_3t.jpg

Aleksi_5t.jpg

:thumbsup: Part of the reason I choose Miss Luuka over the other equally lovely bitch was because her breeder said she would probably turn out looking more like him than the other bitch. :(

This boy, who is Luuka's father is the dog that really made me fall in love with the look of lappies: Gr. Ch. Watersedge Alias Aleksi

Aleksi_3t.jpg

Aleksi_5t.jpg

:( Part of the reason I choose Miss Luuka over the other equally lovely bitch was because her breeder said she would probably turn out looking more like him than the other bitch. ;)

He is very very pretty Fran!!!

I'm not sure who my fave pug or pointer is I have too many faves to list :thumbsup:

Afghan:

scw2s2.jpg

Am Ch Sahadi Shikari

BIS American National Specialty 1964 & 1965

Lowchen:

(Top 5 in no particular order)

WantedInnerVoice2y.jpg

Int/Multi Ch Wanted Inner Voice

26855.jpg

Int/Multi Ch Pridesden Pericles

happy_lion_daughter_of_snow.jpg

Int/Multi Ch Happy Lion Daughter of Snow