Who's Your Fav In Your Breed

Darkrai

Name them... Who is the dog in your breed that you just drool over everytime you see lol

Afghans:

Multi Ch. Gazon Say what you mean and his son International Ch. et al Xeno Joselito

BIS Ch Alphaville´s Stand By Me - he's currently my drool dog in afghans lol

Poodles - Standard

Lake Coves Thats My Boy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my breed, the Hungarian Vizsla, I would have to say the bitch

Ch. Hanafor Lady Wychbold.

Although no longer with us, she is to me EXACTLY what a vizsla should be.

Even with all the improvement within the breed of recent years, Wych would still hold her own today.

JRT:

Has to be Gr Ch Lemosa Mr Energiser. I just love him!! Nice small dog who just powers along so soundly

Weimaraner:

Gr Ch Divani New Kidn Town - that girl can move!!

Weimaraner LH

Waldwiese Y Would You - I've never liked a LH before, but I'd be happy to have this one :dummy:

Hands down - Ch Kalaska Aussie Boy.

Not that i've met him in the flesh before, but photos and progeny have shown that Aust/Eng Ch Snerzok Strike Chaser is quite drool-worthy.

Edited by Bindii

Cockers

Current:

Gr Ch Ryangaye Rhythm N Time

Gr Ch Royoni He's True Blue

Gr Ch Glenayden Meltdown

Yesteryear:

Gr Ch Feenix Fairstar

Ch Marsden Time Traveller

Ch Glenbriar Bluegrass

Ch Lambrigg Thaw

Ch Larkarna Liberty

Ch Larkana Laurentian

Ch Pondongrove Lochranza Ploughman (Imp UK)

Ch Perthel Delilah

Ch Mighty Rare of Ware

No doubt more will come to mind.

All fabulous dogs.

Edited by Ellie

Cockers: Am/Aust Ch. Blueprint Winfree Party Waggin 'Hayden' - sadly hes gone back home to the US but he will always hold a place in my heart!

Field Spaniel: Aust Ch. Manunga Innkeeper 'Ara' - Morgie's dad and IMO the best Field Spaniel in the country.

Aussie Shepherd: Gr Ch Dykinta American Trilogy (IID) HIT 'Trig' - this dog just loves the ring and I love to watch him show his butt off.

In Border Colllies there is none greater than

Gr Ch/Am Ch Nahrof First Edition CD. The BEST moving Border Collie you would ever see. RIP Jarrah you amazing dog :laugh:

Next to him would absoultely be Gr Ch Nahrof Say No More. Tye is a grandson of Jarrah. Both boys now in heaven now, but they are my benchmarks for the breed and I will strive forever to breed one as good as either of them :laugh:

Hands down - Ch Kalaska Aussie Boy.

Not that i've met him in the flesh before, but photos and progeny have shown that Aust/Eng Ch Snerzok Strike Chaser is quite drool-worthy.

A dog who I never met but features in the pedigree of not only the above two but also every Samoyed I admire including my own would have to be CH Aldonza Kistas Kid.

My current fave though would have to be CH Aldonza Espirit De McCoy.

Also have a thing for the father and son duo of GR CH / Am Ch Pvt Stk's Fire In the Sky and CH Suthanlites Lite My Fire.

Although I've only been involved in Min Pins for a short time, my favourite so far belongs to Jeanette Fenton and he goes by the name of Aust Ch Leoricia Made of Money!

Dollar is just magnificant! His hackney gait is just to die for! It's so unique in a way that it just beautiful to watch, especially watching his rear move! :laugh: My Min Pin does have a really nice hackney gait, but Dollar's makes me say "WOW"!

Another of Jeanette that I've yet to see, but I hope to see one day is Wilooka It's For Real! Her blue colour is just rich quality blue colour, The blue colour is not very common and I haven't seen a blue that has a real deep almost dark yet hence I'm always hoping one day to see this little girl!

Another Min Pin I've been seeing and also competing against with Clancy that I enjoy watching is one of Lisa Prior's Aust Grand Ch Supacharm So This Is It, I think the way Lisa works this guy on a long leash is just absolutely amazing! He really strides out and just struts!

Although it's a small list, but I am starting to collect some ideas of how Min Pins should look and how they should work when they are around the ring, and those three above are just stand outs to me!

I know of one from WA and South Australia that I love to see, but I've yet to see them in action!

Edited by Tambaqui

Favourites in my breeds:

In Pointers:

Aust CH Rowenglen Lady Stella and her lovely daughter CH Atsira Bedazzled

In Cockers:

GR CH Gunloch Blue Stratos

In Foxhounds:

CH Gibbgram Quicksand

Although there are many more that i love almost as much!

post-3248-1264582915_thumb.jpg

post-3248-1264583019_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zensu